Curious. Who is switching and From what???

What are you switching from to get the Evo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Simple question and simple poll.

I am wondering how well this Evo device has been doing in the area of new customer attraction... mainly how it is able to move the users of other platforms or phones to the Evo.

So, what phone/OS will you be switching from? Or are you?

AngryCPA

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Switching from an HTC Diamond running Windows Phone 6.5.5. Your poll is missing Windows Mobile which If I had to guess would be one of the larger groups of users making the switch since Windows Phone 7 looks like crap. :D

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
No more posts here, I am going to get rid of this one and post nother one with Windows on it!!!!!!! This will be far too inaccurate!!!!

ls3mach

Banned
May 9, 2010
Visit site
I imagine WM is going to big portion of the group. Then Palm, since this is a spinoff of Treocentral. I can't believe people even use Palm hardware anymore, talk about no changes since the Treo650...

cschang

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Palm Pre user from day one. I think webOS is great, but I think the hardware was lacking. Also add the fact that the SDK and developers still don't have access to hardware pieces like the microphone, bothers me a bit.

I like the size of the Evo (a friend has the HD2 and I think it is great), and while Android may not be as nice as webOS, it is still a good platform and has good momentum. I'll be watching HP and what they do with webOS, but for now, it's Android and Evo's turn with me, and we'll see where things are next year.

Last edited:

Shenaniguns

May 17, 2010
www.thegunvault.org
Palm Pre user from day one. I think webOS is great, but I think the hardware was lacking. Also add the fact that the SDK and developers still don't have access to hardware pieces like the microphone, bothers me a bit.

I like the size of the Evo (a friend has the HD2 and I think it is great), and while Android may not be as nice as webOS, it is still a good platform and has good momentum. I'll be watching HP and what they do with webOS, but for now, it's Android and Evo's turn with me, and we'll see where thing are next year.

I was the first person at my Local Sprint store in line for the Pre and returned it in a week after a crack developed in the gesture area with me babying it, I then went to a BB Tour :eek:

jacker

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Wha? No winmo love?

Anyways , I'll be coming from a TP and after extensive playtime with cabs and so forth I'm not looking forward to getting introduced to a new OS.

But for the evo I'll try......:D

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm switching from a Sprint Touch Pro 2. I would have gotten away from Windows Mobile earlier but I couldn't bring myself to give up my SERO plan before this. This is the first phone that's been worth it for me.