Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathInc259

May 25, 2010
Visit site
My Favorite Feature on the HTC EVO 4G

Without a doubt the potentially coolest feature is the fact that you turn your phone into a wifi hotspot. Other devices have this functionality, but few of them are actually supported by the cell phone provider.. YAY SPRINT!

jeff275

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure I can pick just one. The wifi hotspot is probably it because I only have a phone internet connection at home and that is so much easier than my current solution. If it works well... But I am also excited about HDMI, and my TV is from 1997!

buff6676

May 21, 2010
Visit site
What's the likelihood?

here goes,

being a phone junkie i am so excited :D about the EVO because i have been searching for the perfect phone. disliking steve jobs and apple I refuse to get a iphone. up to this point i din't think any phone could compare. for years i have had to suffer through a phone a year to try and compare it to the iphone. BUT AT LONG LAST ARRIVE the release of froyo and the EVO, I think we have them beat.

PLEASE BE WELL

S.L.W

Williama1018

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Evo contest

honestly, the best feature for me will be the ability to video chat back and forth with my kids as they live in a different state than i do. the fact that it has the fast processor will allow me to send files back and forth to them with ease and that means more than any other feature of the phone to me. thanks for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.