Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
You didn't think we'd let the Sprint Evo 4G launch without giving one away, did you? Here's what you have to do to win the biggest, baddest Android smartphone from the biggest, baddest Android blog:

Just reply to this thread and tell us what feature you're most excited about in the Evo 4G. Maybe it's the massive 4.3-inch screen. Maybe it's the full 1GHz Snapdragon processor. Maybe it's the 4G WiMax. Or the 8-device WiFi hotspot capability. Or the HDMI-out. Or the two-way video chat. Or the simultaneous voice and date. Or its ability to overthrow small nations (roaming charges may apply).

Tell us here, and we'll pick a winner on June 1 -- the Evo 4G will be available June 4 -- and we'll make you the coolest kid on your block.

Good luck!

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
i am excited for the 4g capability, the massive 4.3 screen and also this phone being made with HTC quality. Plus i am always looking for the next best thing.

LSanna1488

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Im excited about the 8 device wifi hotspot capability. I mean who would have thought that youd be running a laptop with wifi from your phone as a hotspot? Incredible.

Phrozen2nd

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Since my parents blessed me with poor vision and I'm coming from the Palm Pre AKA "My First Smartphone" I"m most excited about the 4.3" screen.

G

GenericMessage

And it begins! The feeding frenzy of new accounts that we've never even seen here before, and never will again.

But to the topic at hand

But the Evo is a pretty neat device, I am most excited by the video chat ability. This opens up new doors for other android devices to have that. This phone is pioneering the "no more need to make a phone call" world. Because a voice is just a voice, but a picture is so much more!

wymanpg

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Although I don't live in a 4G area (yet), I spend time in Atlanta for work and would really benefit from the mobile hotspot capabilities of the EVO 4G

reneeb

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I am most excited for 4G---especially since my city will be getting it this summer! I'm a super busy mom on the go and this would be my lifesaver!! I hope you pick me!! Thanks for hosting this awesome contest--you guys rock!

Renee

hamzax7x

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Im excited about the 1 GHz snapdragon, i mean come on, 1 ghz, think of all the stuff that could be accomplished with that (making iphone users your slaves in particular for half a century :D )

Icculus760

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
insert witty and winning comment here

8MP camera w/ 720p video, so it won't matter anymore that I always forget to grab my 7 year old Cannon camera!

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmm, this is very hard to pick just one thing from this phone, I love everything about this phone, there is no one thing that makes this phone awesome, the entire combination of the phone makes it awesome phone, like 4.3 display, the speed, 2 cameras, I just cant pick one thing, the only one thing i can pick is this AWESOME PHONE. If I dont win i wish best to the winner. Oh and forget about the 4G speed this will be insane. Cant wait for this puppy to come out. Best of luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463