Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

The kickstand for watching HD movies & TV shows on long flights.
    Banned

Global Posts
    863 Global Posts

The feature I'm most excited about is the video chat capabilities. I work away from home 6 says per week and this will be a great way to stay in touch with my wife. Thanks AC for the chance to enter. Good luck to all.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Loving the front facing camera. Possiblity of video chat is awesome.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I am most excited about the HD recording. Now I can record shots from my son's games in HD and play it back on our HD TV.

Honestly , the feature that has me most excited is the idea of video calling.

Too many times I have been at home and my wife calls asking vaguely if what she has in her hand is what we need and I have no freaking idea.

To combat this we use to take a pic and then send it and then I view it and then I call her in response but that is clumsy and stupid. (CDMA)

I'm happy that not only will the front facing camera work but even the back 8mp will showcase a feature not many will hit on initially .

Oh , If I win I swear to keep the phone.

Speed, speed, speed and a gorgeously big screen.

The screen baby, I love the screen!

Talking

I am really excited about the EVO. A phone that you can have 4.3-inch screen. I know its definitely going to be faster than my HTC Hero with it's full 1GHz Snapdragon processor. I live in a small town so I'm sure I won't have 4G WiMax data speeds but I most excited about this phone is it has the 8-device WiFi hotspot capability. This will be great for me since, I can now cancel my internet services and take advantage of the WiFI hotspot. The two-way video chat will be great, I can now talk to my daughter (one of the most important people in my life!!) she lives over an 1 1/2 from me, it will be nice to see her beautiful face. WOW, not having to get off the phone (a phone call) to surf the internet, simultaneous voice and data GREAT!!!

Video Talk

i think is the biggest feature to come of this device, it is the start of the next wave they have been trying to push for 15 years. in a short term it will be common place, but then ill have to actually dress to carry a phone conversation

With the large screen, speed and 4G I'm really looking forward to using the HTC Evo for more services then I have in the past. One I'm really looking forward to is utilizing the Evo for remote access to all home automation devices. With the right software, I'll be able to control all devices remotely like climate control, locks, surveillance cameras ect...

The hotspot is also something I will definitely use. This setup will allow me to have access to everything I have at home and that is the whole idea for me!

tks

I am excited about 4G and the android OS ... dumping my Crackberry for the Evo

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

I am excited about the wide screen, and 8mp camera with the dual flash....I cant wait to get pics of my wife on the dance floor with her girl friends, without having to squint my eyes to make out whos in there....and then to bot...show them on my flat screen TV with the HDMI cable....oh....and of course, the snap dragon....

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

i'm most excited for the hotspot. i currently use a broadband card with sprint and it's beginning to crap out on me. i'm more willing to cut the contract with my broadband card and pay the 30/month for the hotspot option... and with 4G just around the corner for cleveland, i'm excited to surf at great speeds

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

I'm excited about the hdmi. So many random things I could do with that!

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts

That big ol' screen is the thing I'm lookin forward to.
    Witty euphemism, clever pun.

Default Its gotta be that screen!!

4.3 inches? Drool worthy.

What feature am I most excited about?? That its not a Hero!

Default Monster

What I love about this phone the most is that I play poker with a bunch of gadget geeks like me, and when I walk in and slap this MONSTER down on the poker table, they are all gonna drool over it's AWESOMENESS! That is why I need this phone. Just to make my buddies jealous. I want another MONSTER in my pocket!

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Best feature

The best feature has got to be the snapdragon processor. My Hero is awesome except for the fact that it has a slow processor.

Thumbs up 4G Baby!

I'm looking forward to a processor that will be able to harness all of the features of the OS.

And, video chat...:rolleyes:

Default Best thing about the Evo

Of course it is the 4g with the use of the front facing camera to video chat. No more using the computer for this feature thank god, it was getting heavy.

Default 4G

Count me in. I am most excited about ditching my Motorola Q and stomping it on the ground. Also using this phone to beat down the iPhone's I am surrounded by.

Features I want:
    Video Calling,
    Android itself,
    And a screen the size of Mr T's Fist.

I am looking foward the fast processor, compare to the slow processor I currently have.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

I need this phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts

Def. the HDMI out! Love this phone!!
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast