Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Doug30 View Post
    how often did you check, and how did you cancel when you saw what the phone was?
    I only had to do it the once and got a 3D right off. Ymmv.

Sent from my 3VO using Tapatalk

Default Re: evo 4g insurance claim

Yeah I took my phone to the repair shop, and as soon as I took it out of my pocket they told me I have to file an insurance claim, haha I guess its that banged up. That kinda sucks I would prefer to just get all my issues fixed, I don't really have the $100 to pay the deductible. But its not looking like I have much of a choice.

Just checked today and its EVO. I talked to a lady at sprint today and she said their policy is if you get three replacements and need another they have to give you a comparable model

How do you cancel the claim? whenever I try a new claim it just says I already have another one and picks up where I left off

Quote Originally Posted by Doug30 View Post
    How do you cancel the claim? whenever I try a new claim it just says I already have another one and picks up where I left off
    Call them

ROM
    4 Korners/2.3.5

I made a claim for my girl's Evo through asurion when her screen cracked and somehow they had more Evo 4Gs in stock. But the thing is, is after we got the device, it crapped out on her cuz the camera was coming on with a black screen and when u back to the home screen, it would reboot the device. On top of that her screen would freeze so there replacing it again. I have nothing against the Evo. I got a problem when its coming from the insurance company.

Swagged Out in my new red shoes Evo 4G

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I had to do a claim last week.
    According to the VERY nice and sweet Assurion rep I spoke with, the refurb phones have a 1 year warranty and they are very serious about customer satisfaction.
    Well, she seemed to be.
    I got an Evo 4G. I'm going to be calling them back because the lower left corner has "springyness" to it.
    Palm Pilot Pro->Palm V->BlackBerry 8100->PalmTreo650->PalmTreo680->OG iPhone->Palm Pre->OG Evo4G->EVO4GLTE,HTC ONE!

Just got my 3rd evo....in a year. This one is refurbished as most are from insurance. When I hit the power button to light up the screen the bottom buttons light and you can se a back light come on but screen doesn't come on. So after I pound the power button a hundred times it finally lights..time for evo #4?

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Android Central Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234