1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stand by to hear from the Evo whiners

I'm currently a soon to be Pre convert with a Evo on pre-order from the Shack. I hope this phone lives up to the hype and judging by all the positive hands on reviews it looks like it will but just like all phone pass and present theres always going to be those who will have something to complain about (human nature). I know most of us will love this phone and all it can do but I see it time and time again( battery life, storage, speed, finger prints etc,etc. The sad part is that the biggest whiners happen to be the biggest supporters due to their overly high expectations. Just remember you have 30 days after that its your problem. So stand by and let the whining begin.
    Last edited by kinster02; 05-17-2010 at 07:28 PM.

so you have to start whining about the whiners already?

This is the case with any almost any new smartphone or mobile device. None of them are perfect for everyone and no matter what the hardware spec's are, it will be out dated in a few months. Let em cry and whine all they want, just enjoy the deceive for what it can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    so you have to start whining about the whiners already?
    Quit whining about others whining about whiners.

uh... Where you been. They've been whining already.

All the "I can't put gas in my car or feed my family because of the $10 add-on" just died down.
    Evo4G. Now with more Internet.