1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is Madden 12' too big for The EVO? Did I just waste $4.99?

The game is 4.95 MB. Even after moving all apps to SD card I believe the most The EVO has is like 4.67 MB of internal memory. I have over 3 GB free on my SD card too BTW.

Did I just waste $4.99? This would be the first time my EVO ever let me down if Madden isn't payable on it. Worst of all, you only get a refund within 15 min but quite frankly, if this phone cannot handle it m, I deserve a full refund. I'm rooted BTW although that probably means nothing here.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Is Madden 12' too big for The EVO? Did I just waste $4.99?

This is so lame. I just downloaded a free game that was over 20MB, literally 4 times bigger than Madden and that game installed and works fine but Madden cannot install? Why?

ROM
    Deck's 1.3d

the game could be too much for the evo, the evo doesn't have as good of internal workings as most phones now. it used to be on top but of course they always make something better. it might have said what your phone requires to play the game in the info or the comments someone else could've said it doesn't work on the evo. If not a lot of people would appreciate if you would say it doesn't work on the evo so they don't buy the game for it to not work.

Might not be the problem but im just shooting ideas.

It says its compatible so try restarting your device maybe?

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (for now)

The EVO 4G can play Madden 12. I know, I have played it. Not worth the $4.99 in my opinion. Also the EVO 4G has 512 MB internal memory in which 427 MB is available. It should work. If you only have 4 MB storage, try deleting some apps or moving some to the SD card. Once Madden is installed it can be moved to the SD card.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Ok, I downloaded an app that let's me move stuff to my SD card. I moved EVERY app to my SD card and still have 2.5 GB on my SD card. It says my phones max is 4.27 MB. I moved EVERYTHING to the SD card yet only have like 75% of my phones memory available. I'm convinced this phone cannot run this game because the game is 4.95 GB and the phone is only 4.27 MB.

I heard there is a terrible gmail glitch that f's your phone up, could that have happened here?

I am rooted if that means anything...
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Even if I deleted every app the most my phone would have is 3 MB, there are no other apps listed , wtf is up with this?!?!?! Why is this crap so damn confusing , all I wanna do is freakin play Madden on my EVO, that is all. Simple, why is it rocket science to do this?

According to app2sd , I moved EVERY app to SD, and the ones that say phone only , only add up to 3 MB so where is the extra 1.27 MB??
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I just downloaded a baseball game that was 20 MB and it installed perfect. Why can a 20 MB baseball game install but not a 4.95 MB Madden game. Can someone explain that logic please?

Try sending it from the android market from your computer to your phone. Like purchase it off your computer idk if it would make it a difference but i guess its worth a shot.

It is able to play on internal memory. i currently have it on SD card though (via TB Pro), and it plays fine from there too.