Sprint Tech bent me ear piece pins....

aznberry

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Went to Sprint last week to get my screen replace. Came home and found that my ear piece doesn't work. Went back to Sprint and they told me the pins were bent during the screen replacement.
They fixed my ear piece and now there's static when the phone is in use.

Any way to get a new phone without paying the $100 deductible??
Tired of driving back the store..

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
sfdroid

m a x i m u s

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i would tell them that logic demands that the insurance (i assume you have insurance, hence the deductible) not apply where a sprint tech damages your phone during a repair. they are the experts. they are in the business of providing support and repair. they are the ones who damaged your phone. you sure as heck arent going to have the insurance you've been paying for apply to their eff up. tell them to use their own insurance to cover it. i would talk to someone at corporate (not email).

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Call and ask to speak to a manager. If he still says the same thing, ask to speak to their boss. Keep working up till you get what you want. Threatning to cancel service works alot of times.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via Samsung Galaxy Tab

aznberry

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the help my Droid friends!

I called in and the Rep was really nice. Got a replacement without getting angry at Rep.

Really fast and helpful!

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
this is why i never let phone store techs even touch my phones! these guys and gals are not exactly PhDs in electrical engineering! GEDs maybe!

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
this is why i never let phone store techs even touch my phones! these guys and gals are not exactly PhDs in electrical engineering! GEDs maybe!

The ones at my local store are great people and they know what they are doing. They all have 5 years plus of experience.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via Samsung Galaxy Tab