where are my pictures?

greeneyedgrl

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I took my SD card out of my phone and put it into my camera..I put the SD card back into my phone and I can't see any of the pictures I took.. can somebody please tell me how I get those pictures?? I have an Evo 4G. Thank you :)

Last edited:

dwelder

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I took my SD card out of my phone and put it into my camera..I put the SD card back into my phone and I can't see any of the pictures I took.. can somebody please tell me how I get those pictures?? I have an Evo 4G. Thank you :)

Are you trying to view the pictures you took with your camera? Most cameras file their pictures in a folder that has a specific name. My Nikon puts them in a folder labeled DCM. You can find these files using a file explorer such as File Expert or Astro. They both are free in the Market.

Sent from my Decked Out HTC EVO with Tapatalk!

Reactions: greeneyedgrl

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yea, you will have to get a file exlporer to see the pictures or put your sd card in your computer and move the files to the stock location for your phone pictures go.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via Samsung Galaxy Tab

greeneyedgrl

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok I was wondering if one of you helpful gentlemen could help me with another problem.. I stopped a few of my running apps and now my updates won't update unless I do each one manually. It just keeps telling me that they are downloading.. what did I stop that I wasn't suppose to?

dwelder

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok I was wondering if one of you helpful gentlemen could help me with another problem.. I stopped a few of my running apps and now my updates won't update unless I do each one manually. It just keeps telling me that they are downloading.. what did I stop that I wasn't suppose to?

I had that sane problem when I would use Android Market to update. Everytime I tried to update Adobe Flash it would just sit there and say downloading. I would have to close and reopen the Market. I now use AppBrain to update and sync my apps. The reason I use AppBrain is because I use multiple app stores and AppBrain tells be when all my apostle need to update, not just my Android Market ones. Hope this helped.

Sent from my Decked Out HTC EVO with Tapatalk!