Starving for new info.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes very slow. I think tomorrow will pick up with it being the last day of Google I/O, and then some trickling in from there, but I think it will slow down for the next few weeks, until the phone actually comes out.

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to go crazy tomorrow. I am proctoring EOG's at my sons school so I'll be out of the loop most of the day.

da.bell

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah for Android Day.. I wasted 2.5 hours of my time today waiting on something to happen and no word came out about Android. They must have said the word "android" 5 times in 2.5 hours. :(

alvarezjpr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or was today the slowest day around here in a while. Any new info or videos today?

On the same line, is it me or it feels like forever until this phone comes out? csierra, you say today was a slow day (it was) but i've been feeling like that since the release date was announced. I wanted this phone yesterday! :mad:

vbsoulpole

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
i actually think it's gotten much worse now that we have our preorders in and campout plans. i just cant wait for the first boot...

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Catch the play by play on your phone from the AC front page ;)

I get a ****ty signal in the building and their wi-fi is locked down. Besides, with me proctoring the test I'm not supposed to be on my phone or anything like that. It's gonna drive me nuts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn