My experience thus far (the evo. of the Evo)

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
2. You can only purchase the Evo if your account is caught up on all payments.

can this be true only if you are trying to charge the EVO to your current Sprint account ?

I know with Sprint that you can charge things to your account but only if your account is up todate.

I know I have put accessorys on my sprint account and walked out of the store paying nothing.

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
can this be true only if you are trying to charge the EVO to your current Sprint account ?

It actually depends on the store and what credit limit, if any, your account has. It is my understanding some store won't put a high end phone on your account no matter what. Others don't care as long as your account can handle the charge.

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
5. Premiere Customers get their $150 upgrade discount AND the mail-in rebate.

Only difference between the premier and non-premier as far as upgrade goes is the premier is eligible for the full $150 + MIR after 12 months and a non-premier it takes 22. A non-premier gets $75 and no MIR after 12 months.

ls3mach

Banned
May 9, 2010
Visit site
It actually depends on the store and what credit limit, if any, your account has. It is my understanding some store won't put a high end phone on your account no matter what. Others don't care as long as your account can handle the charge.

I have billed to my account, at a Sprint corporate or via telesales, many times successfully. Never once have I been allowed to at a 3rd party retailer.

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
the sprint stores here dont care .they jus wanna get the phone sold. Ive never seen them turn down the money.

They refused to bill to my account when I purchased the Touch years ago. And yes the account was caught up and this was a Sprint Corporate store. That is the only time I have ever had that happen, but it did. At the time I asked him a bout it and he said it was up to the store. Not sure why they cared, but they did. May have been something to do with the fact that they were selling the phones 1 day prior to the official launch date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam