Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

I upgraded to the epic touch. Its a great phone and blazin fast but i really miss my evo though. The evo had a charm about it though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Default Re: What will you upgrade to?

still waiting for the Sprint G-Nex.

give me the same phone as the Verizon G-Nex with the LTE chip turned off. then turn it on when Sprint's LTE is ready to go.

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    still waiting for the Sprint G-Nex.

give me the same phone as the Verizon G-Nex with the LTE chip turned off. then turn it on when Sprint's LTE is ready to go.
    Minus the bloat right?
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.

Since I've had issues with Sense constantly crashing since the update to 2.3 I never want a skinned phone again. Sooner or later I'm getting myself a Nexus.
    Excellence is the only standard

I recently upgraded carriers and phone. Went to Verizon and couldn't be happier. Speeds are literally unbelievable. No more waiting for web pages to populate. Bought the razr and I love it. Loved my evo but wow is this phone awesome. The best part about the switch is I ended up with unlimited data on the best network in the country. Woot!!! Woot!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bebeau25 View Post
    The best part about the switch is I ended up with unlimited data on the best network in the country. Woot!!! Woot!!!
    Unlimited data?? Yeah sure ya did. Hey maybe big red will give you a credit for those days (every other day) the "best network" was out of service. Haha

Unlimited data on verizon ??? Sure I have some nice ocean front property for sale also..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

He could haveunlimited data, when his mommy and daddy add a line to their current plan.

Attachment 19904
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdive View Post
    He could haveunlimited data, when his mommy and daddy add a line to their current plan.
    Parents are old and don't use cell phones...so stupid comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Willodie38 View Post
    Unlimited data on verizon ??? Sure I have some nice ocean front property for sale also..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Not interested but thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by donnie623 View Post
    Unlimited data?? Yeah sure ya did. Hey maybe big red will give you a credit for those days (every other day) the "best network" was out of service. Haha
    Proof is in the pudding...oh wait proof is on my screen and my bill. Once again Woot!!! Woot!!! Still don't believe me look here.
    Just got unlimited data added to my account today

Last edited by bebeau25; 01-02-2012 at 11:08 PM.

I took the plunge, for atleast 14days. I went and picked up a Sammy 4GTouch. I must say,it does have a faster browser. Plus, I added my 16g card to the already built in 16g...NICE...Im getting used to the settings setup, which is similar to the Epic4G(of course), which I had also. Evo is for sale now, if nobdy buys within 14days, who knows.
    Last edited by 4 Star General; 01-03-2012 at 07:41 AM.

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7/scott Pilgr

You guys gotta admit you feel stupid LOL. When he first posted that I thought "unlimited data on vzn?" But then I realized you never know. I used to work for at&t handbills know companies make crazy deals to get new customers...if the credit is right

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

So according to your picture, you've used 2,339 GB of data?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    So according to your picture, you've used 2,339 GB of data?
    No, according to my picture I used 2.339 GB of data.

Welp, Evo sold last night..so I say goodbye to you all. It was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Star General View Post
    I took the plunge, for atleast 14days. I went and picked up a Sammy 4GTouch. I must say,it does have a faster browser. Plus, I added my 16g card to the already built in 16g...NICE...Im getting used to the settings setup, which is similar to the Epic4G(of course), which I had also. Evo is for sale now, if nobody buys within 14days, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Star General View Post
    I took the plunge, for atleast 14days. I went and picked up a Sammy 4GTouch. I must say,it does have a faster browser. Plus, I added my 16g card to the already built in 16g...NICE...Im getting used to the settings setup, which is similar to the Epic4G(of course), which I had also. Evo is for sale now, if nobdy buys within 14days, who knows.
    not a big fan of the S4GT low resolution. look at icons and web pages vs. the OG EVO. EVO looks tighter and you can fit more web page on the display despite the smaller 4.3".

i am now considering the Samsung G-Note if it ever arrives on Sprint.

[Rumor] Galaxy Note Heading to Sprint Sprintfeed

i do like the G-Nex too.

Had an Evo since june 2011, nothing has even come across my radar that has been even remotely tempting in terms of early upgrade... all i know is i hope SOME of you go out and buy other crap or future manufacturers will be scared away from making a phone that is TOO perfect

If it ever arrives, is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    not a big fan of the S4GT low resolution. look at icons and web pages vs. the OG EVO. EVO looks tighter and you can fit more web page on the display despite the smaller 4.3".

i am now considering the Samsung G-Note if it ever arrives on Sprint.

[Rumor] Galaxy Note Heading to Sprint Sprintfeed

i do like the G-Nex too.

My wife and I are eligible for the upgrade now at the corporate store (it is a limited time offer). She downgraded to the iPhone 4S while I decided to wait until the summer when I can officially upgrade. I want to see what is going on with LTE and WiMax before I jump to a new phone that may not work on whatever system Sprint finally settles on.

I am looking though at the Samsung Galaxy Note or Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G. I like the bigger screen and the processor that they have. Rumor has it the G Note may come to Sprint in a few months.

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is very nice (nephew has one) but I do not like the fact that you can not expand the storage.

Doc
    EVO 4G

I've had my Evo since September 2010 and I love it. I rooted it summer 2011 and fell in love with it again. Nothing on any carrier has come out that has made me reconsider.

I am waiting to see what devices come out with LTE before I upgrade.

I've had my Evo since it came out and haven't seen anything yet that I would like to upgrade to. I'm hoping that something good comes out from HTC before March. My phone isn't rooted and many of these comments sound promising as far as improving on this phone...but I'm concerned that I might break it!
    Member?

ROM
    Deck ICS Alpha 4/Tiatmat

I still plan on sticking to sprint. Not changing up from companies unless verizon gets cheaper but thats never gonna happen. Waiting for quad core phones to be out. Galaxy Nexus might be all great but id rather hold it for a while & get something dope. Im happy with what i got rite now.

Global Posts
    728 Global Posts

The Galaxy Note is the only device that has peaked my interest... I'm hoping the rumors of it coming to Sprint are true.. I like the Note so much I even contemplated switching to AT&T... But, I use waay too much data to go to AT&T and deal with their data caps, & overages...

I am able to upgrade now but not impressed with any currect phones out there... I thought long and hard about the Iphone but not sure if I want to wait for 20 months with a 3g phone...

Not a Samsung fan... And the HTC are rumored to be going elsewhere Ville=T-moble and Edge to Verizion.

I really like the HTC's but it doesn't appear to be anything until LTE comes out..

What about the Nexus S off contract for 200 bucks to hold over until September when the ICS/4G finally settles?

I dunno, throwing an idea at the wall and wondering if it will stick. My EVO is not in great shape...
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE- > HTC Evo / BB Bold > Nexus S 4G
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast