Possible delay in release/shipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhens

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else hear anything along these lines?

I will update as I get details. I hope this isn't the case, but it sounds pretty legit.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't think DNA is required, but you have basically just posted a random thought it seems.... where did you even hear this? From a Sprint rep? Best Buy? Radio Shack? Those things will contribute to the believability of your post.

skullsdontfade

May 16, 2010
Visit site
i heard they're delaying shipment to coat all phones in gold. my source said so. don't worry about where i get my info. they're legit.

my point is, you can't just post something with nothing to back it up. as EVO_girl said, you need to add something to give your comment credibility.

zhens

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't think DNA is required, but you have basically just posted a random thought it seems.... where did you even hear this? From a Sprint rep? Best Buy? Radio Shack? Those things will contribute to the believability of your post.

It comes from someone more in the know than any of these people.

Most stores do not have the phones they will need for launch.

I will update with details as I find out. Believe what you may, that's fine, but I was just posting this to see if this corroborates anything that anyone else is hearing.

ToxMox

May 17, 2010
Visit site
That's funny, I heard a rumor that it was getting Android 4.1 (Zeppole), 1TB built in memory and a 5THz Quantum CPU and would be released one week early.

Can't tell you where I heard this though.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Do you want their name, address, phone number, and social security?

I think they're asking if your source is a Sprint rep, BB rep, HTC rep, RS rep...

I mean, anyone could say that they'll have a shortage, doesn't mean it's true.. although doesn't make it false either, but around here (and most forums), people want to know the source, otherwise they flame like crazy (think flamethrower vs. marshellow).

god_trentonj

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Dude, seriously, just wait on posting something like this until you actually have a source or a link you can share with us...

Its kind of common sense.

skullsdontfade

May 16, 2010
Visit site
when i preordered, i ask the best buy rep about numbers and he said that they were told that they could presell as many as they wanted, it would be covered.

i doubt they wanna delay this past the new iphone.

skullsdontfade

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This is something that happened yesterday

i understand that, and if you're right, you're right. i'm sorry i just doubt it. you say you have a source that's legit, but you don't back it up with anything other than saying "i'm just asking if anyone heard the same thing". did you hear it from a sprint rep? htc rep? you have a family member or acquaintance involved in one of the parties? what's the reasoning they gave for the delay?

like i said, if you're right, i won't question you going forward. but i just don't see this happening...

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I mean if you are right that would be huge but rolling that grenade out on the table in this forum like that without solid info is dangerous!:) Can you give any basic info on who your contact is associated with and a reason for a supposed delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7