Last day to preorder from BB to get it guaranteed

LABLE

May 4, 2010
Visit site
So talked to a BBM rep that told me that today was the last day to pre order so that you get the Evo on June 4. He got an email saying that they would be able to cover everyone up to today everyone else would get it a couple days after

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy told me that you have 24 hours to get your pre ordered phone, (once the start selling them on the 4th) if not they have the right to sell it.

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
they're nuts to do this, they have a larger public image. this is going to help radioshack unless sprint makes a very public announcement saying "do not worry about shortages"

they could get so many more preorders off thier competition

evilgenyus

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I went to my local bestbuy today after work and they said that they had already filled there first set of pre-orders, and if i preordered I would be on the second shipment list. So I left and went to radioshack and I was the first one to preorder there. Im dropping my bold 9700(at&t) for this I cant wait.

fredd0

May 18, 2010
Visit site
they're nuts to do this, they have a larger public image. this is going to help radioshack unless sprint makes a very public announcement saying "do not worry about shortages"

they could get so many more preorders off thier competition

Best Buy is continuing the preorder. devices ordered after today will be in wave 2. we don't have an exact date for wave 2 delivery yet. we just are not guaranteeing that those wave 2 phones will be in on the 4th. we would not be smart to take preorders and have people HOPE to get one on launch when we know it won't happen. THAT would be nuts...

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
Radio Shack will be taking pre-orders until the 31st. And as most of you know, they throw in a $20 credit toward acceories for ever pre-ordered EVO. :)

fredd0

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack will be taking pre-orders until the 31st. And as most of you know, they throw in a $20 credit toward acceories for ever pre-ordered EVO. :)

and best buy is still taking preorders and giving a free blue tooth... BB:cool: > TEHSHAK:cool: LOL!

i am still giving $20 acc credits OR the free bluetooth. why not let my customers choose?

neilept

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I called my local BB here in Slidell, and asked how they were handling the pre orders, and he said that if I pre ordered today, I would be guaranteed one in the second wave. I am wondering, will they have any extras for anyone that waits outside overnight?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I called my local BB here in Slidell, and asked how they were handling the pre orders, and he said that if I pre ordered today, I would be guaranteed one in the second wave. I am wondering, will they have any extras for anyone that waits outside overnight?

IMO go to the store and schmooze them and try to get on the list for the first wave. where there's a will there's a way.

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
if BB isnt going to guarantee stock on the 4th beyond the preorders they had up to yesterday I wouldnt exactly wait on preordering from radio shack. there will be a cut off time for RS to order stock to have on hand for that day.

its starting to feel like its possible stock is a little tight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac