Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Virginia Beach.

Anybody local going to be camping the Best Buy, or Sprint around the corner, for the Evo?

There's an IHOP close by that would make a good place to hang out and have some breakfast afterward and talk Evo.
    Evo4G. Now with more Internet.

i live in norfolk and the radioshack by my house onlii had bout 5 people on their pre-order list. im just gon go early in the mournin when they open up

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    Anybody local going to be camping the Best Buy, or Sprint around the corner, for the Evo?

There's an IHOP close by that would make a good place to hang out and have some breakfast afterward and talk Evo.
    I live in Nawfolk, went to BB on Monday and placed my order, since my wife is off that day, she'll be picking mine up for me.

Im all the way in Roanoke, but you didn't ask about people in Roanoke lol. Anyway i wont be camping out I am #1 on the preorder list at my local BB

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

Quote Originally Posted by Oj_Mayo View Post
    i live in norfolk and the radioshack by my house onlii had bout 5 people on their pre-order list. im just gon go early in the mournin when they open up
    I almost went to med school at EVMS. If I was there, I would join you!