Anybody local going to be camping the Best Buy, or Sprint around the corner, for the Evo?

There's an IHOP close by that would make a good place to hang out and have some breakfast afterward and talk Evo.
    05-21-2010 09:51 PM
    i live in norfolk and the radioshack by my house onlii had bout 5 people on their pre-order list. im just gon go early in the mournin when they open up
    05-21-2010 10:47 PM
    Anybody local going to be camping the Best Buy, or Sprint around the corner, for the Evo?

There's an IHOP close by that would make a good place to hang out and have some breakfast afterward and talk Evo.
    I live in Nawfolk, went to BB on Monday and placed my order, since my wife is off that day, she'll be picking mine up for me.
    05-21-2010 10:59 PM
    Im all the way in Roanoke, but you didn't ask about people in Roanoke lol. Anyway i wont be camping out I am #1 on the preorder list at my local BB
    05-21-2010 11:09 PM
    i live in norfolk and the radioshack by my house onlii had bout 5 people on their pre-order list. im just gon go early in the mournin when they open up
    I almost went to med school at EVMS. If I was there, I would join you!
    05-21-2010 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD