Is your Radioshack remodeling for Evo launch?

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if anyone else has notice there local radioshacks doing some last minute remodeling... Also curious if this has anything to do with the 4g hotspot installation..

one of my local rs (not the one I preordered at) was covered over and closed yesterday and it's one of the more busy rs in my area (i have like 5 in a 5 mi radius)

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Just curious if anyone else has notice there local radioshacks doing some last minute remodeling... Also curious if this has anything to do with the 4g hotspot installation..

one of my local rs (not the one I preordered at) was covered over and closed yesterday and it's one of the more busy rs in my area (i have like 5 in a 5 mi radius)

It has nothing to do with the Evo launch nor 4G.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My closest radio shack isn't doing anything for the launch. I know the people in there because I pick up parts there on occassion, and I kept asking them and bugging them about a release date for the Evo. Not only did they not call me when the date was released, when I went there yesterday to pick something else up, they didn't even bother asking me if I want to pre order. Oh well, I pre ordered already, and Best Buy is honoring the 20 dollar accessories gift card thingy.

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
No remodels here, the sales rep did ask me if I wanted him to call me on the 4th to remind me the phone was in.

We both laughed and I said I don't think I'll forget to come pick it up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital