Sprint opening early ?

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if sprint is opening at 8am of June 4th for the EVO launch ? I went to my local sprint store today and they weren't sure. They said their schedule had not been posted yet...

Just a rumor I heard trying to get some conformation on.... I believe they did open @ 8am last year for the pre launch

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
They did open early for the Pre, 8am, but for whatever reason they were very secretive about it and didn't announce it until a few days before launch.

anon(4936081)

May 10, 2010
Visit site
yes. They are. I won't post the email I have from my Sprint store rep that takes care of me to preserve their, but Premier customers are welcome at 8am on the 4th. (Basically, anyone is....I bet they just email Premier customers a few days early to make them feel special)

anish3232

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Sprint will probably notify Premier customers in the next week, that is what they did about the PRE. They also had a soft opening/sale for select Premier customers.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
my local Sprint retail store sales staff is awful. mostly lazy unprofessional staff who act like you are bothering them when you have a question or want to try to buy something.

Giblet

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Technically they are not supposed to say if they have extended hours as premier customers that preregister online will be informed of that fact via email. They don't want to feel like they a lying to you though so they will just seem vague and stupid when you ask.

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I was in a store yesterday, and they said they weren't sure if they were opening @ 8am but thought they would cause they did for the pre.

I also emailed dan@sprint.com and a rep called me and stated she called a few stores for me (nice huh ?) and that they still weren't sure. So I still don't have any SOLID conformation, it would be nice though seeing as the sprint stores open @ 10am and I gotta be at work @ 9am.... but for the evo I could always have a " Doctors Appointment" hehe

justin_aga

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i called 2 sprint stores and the told me theyre gonna open at 8. Are they required to or does this mean those locations are high in demand for the phone??

NorthBayX415

May 18, 2010
Visit site
My sprint store told me that their schedule hasn't been posted so they don't know, I will call Thursday before the release to double check

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, you would think they would know their schedules 10 days in advance...

More than likely, like someone here stated, premier customers will get an email a few days before inviting them in @ 8am

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx