Anybody Else...

"Losing" Enthusiasm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Anybody Else "Losing" Enthusiasm?

My Pre is getting more and more buggy so I'm ready for the Evo but I'm just not as excited as I've been.
The more I wait the more the buzz is wearing off.

Last edited:

GGotti

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Very big minority!! Haha

Just trying to reply to this post left me with an hour glass for 1min(which is forever when looking at the screen) on my 8330.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
So maybe it's like the calm before the storm?
Or maybe the waiting has finally drove me nuts(?).
I've been super excited, following all the rumors, the reviews, followed the I/O live.
Now it's just kinda wearing off. Like I'm bored already.
I'm sure when I get this thing in my hands it'll all be better.

please don't use vague thread titles.
Is that better for you? /:

Last edited:

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I agree my Pre has also been more buggy as of late as well, but even more reason why my excitement for the EVO grows!!!!

Gotta love the anticipation for a new gadget toy, this one sure will keep me busy for the summer!

I plan on keeping the Pre by the way just in case, you never know being a first adopter but i'm not to worried, survived 3 Pre's so far ... :cool:

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just take a break, don't worry about the phone too much. There are other things to worry about. When the time comes for the phone, it will be amazing trust me.

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
For me it's almost like waiting for Christmas when I was a kid.

Evo has so many toys to play with and tools to work with that it's the ultimate gadget as far as I'm concerned. Half the fun is setting the thing up to my preferences and getting the coolest apps to enjoy.

Instead of losing the buzz, I'm all over the web learning all I can about it before I get my hands on it. I'm hoping that we'll be surprised with Froyo already installed on it or available OTA that day. I'm even going to take the day off and get to my local RS when they open the doors. It'll probably take me the rest of the day to set it up to my satisfaction and to "test" everything out.

:D

Last edited:

ls3mach

Banned
May 9, 2010
Visit site

Evo has so many toys to play with and tools to work with that it's the ultimate gadget as far as I'm concerned. Half the fun is setting the thing up to my preferences and getting the coolest apps to enjoy.

Instead of losing the buzz, I'm all over the web learning all I can about it before I get my hands on it. I'm hoping that we'll be surprised with Froyo already installed on it. I'm even going to take the day off and get to my local RS when they open the doors. It'll probably take me the rest of the day to set it up to my satisfaction and to "test" everything out.

You will not be surprised with Froyo... Coming from a guy with a retail release version...

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I am still excited. I feel like I did when I was a kid waiting for Christmas! I have taken the 4th off from work. Now I just have to wait on Best Buy to call me to make my apointment.

RikusHaven

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Nope! Extremely excited! Can't wait to get a hammer and smash the hell out of my Blackberry 8330m. Haha, I won't do that, but I sure don't want to use it anymore. I'm so excited for the EVO!

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site

Instead of losing the buzz, I'm all over the web learning all I can about it before I get my hands on it. I'm hoping that we'll be surprised with Froyo already installed on it. I'm even going to take the day off and get to my local RS when they open the doors. It'll probably take me the rest of the day to set it up to my satisfaction and to "test" everything out.

I feel the same. I feel like I am waiting for Christmas morning! I can't wait to get this baby and set it up! :D

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am counting the days dude! As said before, this is just like the time before christmas, more videos and reviews and unboxings are rolling in which, at least for me, builds anticipation more and more. My poor Pre has to endure me using it to surf Android forums, and in it's calendar, there is an even on June 4th with the word "Evo" in it, it probably knows that it's the end of the line and that it's going to be retired that day.

Setite

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I will say that I'm not as nuts over the phone as I was when pre-orders started. But I haven't lost any enthusiasm for the device. Hell, the recent influx videos post Google I/O have actually tamped me up because the phone looks like it will live up to the hype.