1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New android must have apps

So being this new to android what are the must have apps? Like preware for the Pre.

I dont use android yet, until the evo comes out....but I believe a lot of the apps on my iphone are on the android market.

I would definitely get pandora, shopsavy, shazaam, a password wallet, a sports app, weather app and your bank app.

My friend has a Hero and he has an app where you can download songs right to your phone....I gotta figure out what that app is and get it
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok Im talking about the utility apps, like I use internaz,preware,jstop,battery monitor apps. Just wondering if any stick out that one has to have.

you may want to search the applications section or ask there..

JuiceDefender, it improved my Hero battery life by 100%

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Ok Im talking about the utility apps, like I use internaz,preware,jstop,battery monitor apps. Just wondering if any stick out that one has to have.
    Check out , lets you browse android apps and que them up for installation on your phone. I too am a Pre convert.
    </awesome>

I'm also a pre-turncoat and found appbrain today to start browsing and queuing up apps....after you put apps on your list it starts suggesting other apps which is a cool way to find new ones.

my new evo will be busy installing all these queued up apps on the 4th.

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts

Go to Appbrain.com
    MOES-WORLD.COM