Stuck with a crappy BlackBerry.. 10 more days of misery

bdarknessb

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
So I figured since alot of people are switching from the Palm Pre to the HTC Evo, that I would sell mine a little early to avoid selling at the same time on ebay as everyone else was. I sold my Pre on ebay and sent it out today, and now am stuck with my dad's old Blackberry 8330 for the next 10 days, and I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY hate it.. I hate the browsing experience, hating not having a touchscreen, and everything is soooo SLOWWWWW.

I don't know how i'm gonna make it through the next several days.
Maybe I can freeze myself and wake up on the day of my appointment at BestBuy to pick up the Evo.

NorthBayX415

May 18, 2010
Visit site
^^ that sucks!!

I've been stuck with my LG Rumor for about 2 years and 4 months!! I am happy to be able to have a new phone and a smart phone at that!!!

Feels like my birthday!!

Phongables

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
So I figured since alot of people are switching from the Palm Pre to the HTC Evo, that I would sell mine a little early to avoid selling at the same time on ebay as everyone else was. I sold my Pre on ebay and sent it out today, and now am stuck with my dad's old Blackberry 8330 for the next 10 days, and I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY hate it.. I hate the browsing experience, hating not having a touchscreen, and everything is soooo SLOWWWWW.

I don't know how i'm gonna make it through the next several days.
Maybe I can freeze myself and wake up on the day of my appointment at BestBuy to pick up the Evo.

me too bro. I have the Bold 9000 and I'm really sick of it. Browsing is terrible. Apps are horrendous. I outgrew that silly bbm phase. I'm ready to move on.

clafountaine

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, excited for the EVO. Trading up from a Tour, which I love but looking for something more. Def gonna miss my BBM too, but I suppose the video chat, wifi, screen, fast processor, apps...pretty much everything about the EVO will make up for it!

clafountaine

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
hahaha! no kidding. I must be on the forums and CNET and searching google 100 times a day now looking for new info!! I can't get enough.

lshelmir

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait to put my 8310 back in its box. Gonna miss its sturdiness, the memories, my BB survived falling in the pool. Wouldn't risk that with the evo though...

But the interface is horrendous, the only thing that I love is the instant email notification, it knows that I have email before my computer does...

legacy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You think that's bad? Try rocking an AT&T GO Phone like I am. It's a flip phone with nothing but talk and text. And the text is on the number pad.

I'm thankful I have the work Blackberry so I can at least get on the internet when I have downtime.

jrem

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I also have the 8330. The browsing experience is the worst part for me. Opera Mini 4.2 is only a slight improvement over the stock browser and version 5 ran way too slow.

I guess I'll miss the battery life a little...

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have an 8520... I want to smash this POS sooooooooo bad.... I cant wait for next friday... this is just torture now...

GGotti

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I too have the 8330. I've had it since it was released on sprint. It held me down for awhile but now I can't stand it. I get constant hourglass when loading webpages. The only thing I will miss is the BBM like someone stated earlier.

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
You think that's bad? Try rocking an AT&T GO Phone like I am. It's a flip phone with nothing but talk and text. And the text is on the number pad.

I'm thankful I have the work Blackberry so I can at least get on the internet when I have downtime.

You're not the only one rocking the GO phone temporarily. I had to so I could keep my # until 6/4.
I didn't know how spoiled I was until I tried to text from the numeric keypad. I do have to admit it is kinda small and light. :confused:

legacy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You're not the only one rocking the GO phone temporarily. I had to so I could keep my # until 6/4.
I didn't know how spoiled I was until I tried to text from the numeric keypad. I do have to admit it is kinda small and light. :confused:

and my battery lasts a week. I'm texting MUCH less with it though. It's a huge PITA not having a QWERTY keyboard. I have the GO Phone for the same reason (keeping my current number).