In Call Recording on Evo?

auburnmk

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if the Evo can record both sides of conversations in a call? I haven't seen anything on this and I even searched. Not a deal-breaker, but worth knowing as I'm coming from the TP2 with that functionality.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Anyone know if the Evo can record both sides of conversations in a call? I haven't seen anything on this and I even searched. Not a deal-breaker, but worth knowing as I'm coming from the TP2 with that functionality.

That would be a negative.

justin_aga

May 18, 2010
Visit site
the last phone I had that did that was the motorola krazr. It recorded the other person, but not my voice. I miss that feature lol

auburnmk

May 15, 2010
Visit site
TP2 has it, just had to be enabled in registry. Actually does record both sides of conversation. I've used it some, but not a dealkiller for getting the Evo.

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I suppose if I was trying to catch somebody saying something I would find this feature useful. Other than that there isn't anything a pen, text or speakerphone couldn't Really handle.

forumsid987

Banned
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there not something even if you have a rooted evo? Why has no one built this? It would be very useful, not just for trying to catch someone but it's helpful in many people in sales.

absolutejdx

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Tired of this I'm still stuck in my 755p (great phone for its day) until someone offers a phone with a call recording App that actually works! This phone would be perfect if it had call recording. I know I'm not the only one who needs call recording. The worst part is other countries have it they are only blocking it in the US.

GO TO AS MANY SITES AS YOU CAN WHICH ALLOW YOU TO REVIEW THE HTC EVO AND RATE IT ONLY 1 STAR, GIVING ONLY THE REASON "DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO RECORD PHONE CALLS"

I know it sucks creating tons of user accounts but maybe if enough of us can make a dent in the ratings they will listen here are some places to start:

Sprint's HTC EVO 4G: 5 Killer Features - PCWorld

HTC Evo 4G - black (Sprint) Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

DailyTech - HTC EVO 4G Sets Records for Sprint

Sprint - Define Region

An iPhone Lover’s Take On The HTC EVO 4G

HTC EVO 4G Reviews and Ratings - Reviews for the HTC EVO 4G

HTC EVO 4G User Reviews & Ratings

Sprint HTC EVO 4G officially available, priced $199

HTC EVO 4G Smartphone Reviews. Buying Guides & Consumer Product Reviews - Epinions.com

Feel free to post up more places where reviews can be written or ratings can be submitted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37