Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Default Easily take screenshots on the htc evo (no root)

Well for those looking to take screenshots on the htc evo without having to root it need not worry. Sprint EVO 4G takes screenshots without root access

All you have to do is download the app shoot me and just shake the phone when you want to take a screenshot. Easy!
    Thanked by 7:
    Banned

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

been posted been posted been posted been posted.

SEARCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordus View Post

SEARCH!
    Why be a tool? At least point to one of the many other threads it has been posted in if you are going to be mini mod.

I hope the functionality stays in the program with the Evo!
    Thanked by:
    Banned

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Yes please search at 3 internet search engines and then search here for 20 minutes then feel free to post. Jeesh

Man lighten up people.

BTW first I heard of the referred to application. Thanks!!!! OP
    Thanked by:
    RC46 
    Banned

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Its a common rule on internet forums to search before you post. This was posted a day maybe two ago.

First I've heard of the ability to take screen caps without having to root.

Global Posts
    255 Global Posts

SEARCH!
    Dude, you must be an unhappy person.

Posted previously or not, this is the 1st I've read of this

Try to find some fulfilment in your real life and don't be a bully on the internet. Thats just sad

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

I have no issues with double posts. I am not on here 24/7 (close to it though ) and it's nice to see some of this stuff just pop out. Thanks for the link OP
    </awesome>

This is the first I've heard of this too... thank you very much for the post fry!!!

Ive been reading these forums religiously for the past few weeks in anticipation of getting this phone, and this is the first time I saw it. Unless it was hidden in the other thread asking if it can be done.

Thanks for the info!
    Banned

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Everyone says "i read these forums 24/7 and i never saw it" and they are lying.

99% of the time I get pissy about a repeat topic is when its been posted a LOT

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Everyone says "i read these forums 24/7 and i never saw it" and they are lying.

99% of the time I get pissy about a repeat topic is when its been posted a LOT
    This isn't the first post you've snapped at someone for making a simple mistake. A simple correction would have sufficed. An nobody reads these places 24/7, and some people did miss this. Relax.
    </awesome>

SEARCH!
    yea, you posted the same thing about a post I made on Sprint navagation, your is even not a mod. Its not that big of deal if something is posted twice. Furthermore, when I post something I feel I don't know i have to search the whole fourm, usally when i post something on a fourm I will check the first couple pages, if i don't see something i will post it. I really don't need another person tell me (seach the b4 you post)
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...video-evo.html
    Banned

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Ok, repost the same crap 500 times and annoy everyone.

buddy, i think your the only one annoy

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

If it becomes a problem then the mods will take care of it.
    </awesome>

Global Posts
    255 Global Posts

Do you realize how pathetic and sad a figure you are?

Being a "jerk" on an anonymous internet forum will not fill whatever void you obviously have in your personal life.

Now, in case you have not noticed (you may lack the sense) most folks here are friendly and helpful. That means you don't belong here. Perhaps a forum of miserable, bitter people would be a more fitting venue for you.

I'm very happy about the Evo and have enjoyed the thousands of posts I have read in the past week or so. Please go away and leave the posting to the adults.

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Quote Originally Posted by slthree View Post
    Do you realize how pathetic and sad a figure you are?

Being a "jerk" on an anonymous internet forum will not fill whatever void you obviously have in your personal life.

Now, in case you have not noticed (you may lack the sense) most folks here are friendly and helpful. That means you don't belong here. Perhaps a forum of miserable, bitter people would be a more fitting venue for you.

I'm very happy about the Evo and have enjoyed the thousands of posts I have read in the past week or so. Please go away and leave the posting to the adults.

Shake and bake man, shake and bake
    </awesome>

Trust me, if the mods think this post is just duplicating other post they will move it somewhere else or remove altogether.

I've been on this forum almost every day for the last month and I've seen one other post about this topic and I didn't see anybody mention that you could take screen shots on the phone without rooting.

And besides the point... I like the fact that things do get brought up again, because I don't have the time to search the all the past posts on this forum and I don't have time to search the web for every last detail of this phone. It's really nice to see the new things I can do with this phone that I didn't even think to search for!!!

Uh oh, sounds like somebody has their little pink panties in a bunch.

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Quote Originally Posted by jam4775 View Post
    Trust me, if the mods think this post is just duplicating other post they will move it somewhere else or remove altogether.

I've been on this forum almost every day for the last month and I've seen one other post about this topic and I didn't see anybody mention that you could take screen shots on the phone without rooting.

And besides the point... I like the fact that things do get brought up again, because I don't have the time to search the all the past posts on this forum and I don't have time to search the web for every last detail of this phone. It's really nice to see the new things I can do with this phone that I didn't even think to search for!!!
    I think somebody else is ready for the Shake and Bake. I am getting delirious, been on the computer for too long.
    </awesome>

Quote Originally Posted by Yourdogsdead View Post
    I think somebody else is ready for the Shake and Bake. I am getting delirious, been on the computer for too long.
    LMAO... no kidding!! I've been on this thing way too long too! See what new toys does to us!!

Its a common rule on internet forums to search before you post. This was posted a day maybe two ago.
    Courtesy is another one of those internet concepts.

You're the only one doing the annoying here, dude. Stop pseudo-modding; it's not needed.
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Let's all get along and stay on topic please... Thanks.

(I hate closing threads...)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast