June 4th or later???

jake8188

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a friend that works at a authorized retailer and she can get me a good deal on the EVO if i went and saw her, but the bad thing is that i would have to wait till mid-June to get it. What would you guys do? thanks for the input...

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I have a friend that works at a authorized retailer and she can get me a good deal on the EVO if i went and saw her, but the bad thing is that i would have to wait till mid-June to get it. What would you guys do? thanks for the input...

If the better deal is more important to you than getting it right away, the answer is obvious.

If getting it right away is more important than the better deal, the answer is obvious.

jake8188

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yea, but my dad is being like it is stupid to buy it when you can probably get it free. I for some reason love getting stuff on the day it comes out. I get all anxious... its like Christmas. on June 4th

jake8188

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i know its weird, i also dont have a clue i am but my friend is a manager of the store so i guess she can pull some strings

bhtoque

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm going Evo from an LG Dare, so every second is torture till the 4th. I was waiting for my contract to be up, and wanted a Droid, then decided to wait on the Incredible, then realized I was willing to change to sprint for the bigger/better Evo so I'm still waiting even though my contract was up in March.

If you've got a decent phone, then the rush isn't so important. There are drawbacks to being an early adopter (no 4g in beantown yet), though I doubt there will be a rev2 evo any time soon.

JAson

jake8188

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well I am coming from a 3 yr old bb8830 that has to has a battery pull 2 times a day to get any messages. So it is also torture. What would you do?

NorthBayX415

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have real torture lol, 3 year old LG Rumor that barely charges. Also sometimes it will turn off by itself and won't even know unless I randomly pull it out of my pocket!!

JUNE 4th will be great 4 me

LipGloss712

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i'm considering calling in sick the say my baby arrives because i am ordering over the phone. i have a personal sprint representative who is giving me really nice discounts for switching over from t-mobile.

rfs830

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If you can get a good deal go with that. I mean is it really that hard to wait for the phone? Unless you have no other responsibilities in your life, there has to be something that is more important then getting a phone. I dont know the age group on here but waiting a few extra weeks for a good deal. Spend that extra money on something else.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The big questions is, just how good is this deal your friend can get you? Will you save 20 bucks? Will you save a 100? Will you get it free? If anything, those should be your determining guidelines as to whether you should wait or get it right away. After all, it's just another week or so....but if all you save is 20 bucks?

Up to you buddy.