Here is my evo!

90Awdsm

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
DSCF1376.jpg

DSCF1384.jpg

DSCF1385.jpg

DSCF1386.jpg

But i PRE-ORDERED my HTC EVO and Can't wait! Coming From a Palm Pre!

Seeeeee, I'm EVO LOYAL!!!

Last edited:

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
you SOB amazing car! love em! lol and on a different note, bitchin! i had the pre and loved it, ordered my evo yesterday. cant wait! lol

90Awdsm

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
you SOB amazing car! love em! lol and on a different note, bitchin! i had the pre and loved it, ordered my evo yesterday. cant wait! lol

Haha, Thanks man. I love this car to death, It's actually my 2nd one, dumb driver hit me and totalled my last one. Here was my old one

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
:)

haha, all in all i'm a true enthusiast so i can appreciate cars all around. Domestic/Euro/Imports!

But i've had no problems taking out some domestics in my Car

I feel the same way. I'm actually currently looking for a M3 E46 to add to my HEMI filled garage.

patinum

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Nice - although AWD is still half FWD :)
<---S2000 Driver

Part of the reason why I'm jumping to Android is for the the Trackmaster software Trackaroo - Welcome. GPS based lap timer and data logger. I'll finally be able to get rid of my Windows based PDA.

xandrake

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Tuning for e85 is not fun. I'm more of a buschur fan though. Nice rig indeed. We have a locally beautifully built buschur evo (looks exactly like yours actually) that's running low 9s. Gotta love Ohio.

I've gotten out of the super tuning and enjoy my bolted MS3. It gets the job done and I don't need to gut/cage my car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams