Can't wait for the Camera (56k, Large Image)

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I can't wait for this beautiful camera to be in my hands. I want to take some pictures from the air with it. I don't really own a dedicated camera so this it it.

I took this today with my Pre. I was on the ground :p
rh4c45.jpg

Anybody know how the setting on the camera work? Can I make it better or perhaps zoom?

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
On a different note, when you fly through clouds you should put your arms up over your face and scream!

The times I've gone sky diving I've done it and it gets a great laugh......well at least for me. Other divers not so much

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Zooming on any cameraphone is generally terrible, by the way. It's a digital zoom, which means you should never do it. You can do much better "zoom" on your PC later using whatever photo editing app you have. It'll come out much higher quality.

Fitz1015

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
This is you captain speaking we have a serious problem here...... MY EVO IS DEAD......... I NEED A CHARGER...... ANYONE GOT ONE?? lol

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
All cameras have situations where it's basically impossible to get a good looking photo whether it's an $80 point and shoot or a $5,000 DSLR (depending on the lens setup).

Camera phones with fixed lenses and apertures are especially susceptible.

That said, I doubt any camera phone could get a really good looking pic with the scene above (bright sunlight, light background with black detail). :)

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just did it as a precaution.

Yeah, specifically it's a Piper Warrior.

I am quite happy with the picture the Pre took, I just expect the Evo to get better.