Got the call from Best Buy

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the price on BB website. :/

I was in the BB store and the manager pulled the phone up in the computer looking for info for me. When he did it had the retail price right at the top of $599.99. They are suppose to have advertisement of the phone this weekend

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I was in the BB store and the manager pulled the phone up in the computer looking for info for me. When he did it had the retail price right at the top of $599.99. They are suppose to have advertisement of the phone this weekend

Yeah that's what i have been reading. Thanks

kyrumo

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Wife got the call today she'll be picking up in Az at 11:30, hope she likes it more then her Hero, we'll have 2 EVO's in our house :)

edq

May 19, 2010
Visit site
edq,

What store you picking up at? I will be at Southpoint at 8:00.

I am not a verizon employee.

Hey edq, hal3146, I am in raleigh, NC and got my call last night also and have an appointment set up for 8am at the best buy off of Capital Blvd. Guy said I was first one he called so I had my choice of picking times, and he also offered me the invisishield, but I declined it as I think I am going to try it without a shield for the beginning and see how it goes.

I'm picking mine up at the Crossroads BB. Looks like RDU is in full force here!!

Chinoo

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Went to my local BB, asked them when are they going to start calling people for appointments, she said next week but i will take yours now, i was #18 but got my appointment at 7am :)

TXSpazz

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Got mine at RS.

RS: What time do you want to pick it up?
ME: What time do you open?
RS: 9:00
ME: That'll work.
RS: I already have a 9:00. How 'bout 8:45?
ME: I can do that. :)

FearFormsFunction

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I received the call on Thursday evening and was informed that they would be opening an hour early on June 4th which would make it 8am. So, I obviously opted for that time slot. I did although turn down the pre-installed Zagg Invisible Shield because they tend to have that tacky feeling to them.....and I didn't want them to molest my device before I get the chance to.

Last edited:

efipaul

May 16, 2010
Visit site
My appointment isn't until 12:30 Friday. Figured I'd just work a half day so I have the rest of the day to play with the phone. If they were opening at 8, I would have gone in for that one, but no such luck.

Springdale store outside of Cincinnati.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084