Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Talking My Best Buy

Is opening @ 7:00AM here in Austin, TX

I wonder how long it takes? I have work at 8am I would love to get it at 7am!

I'm not sure if they're actually opening, or are they just letting scheduled customers in? My local store called me to make an appointment, and set it for 9:30, and I said, "Oh, you're letting people in before you open at 10?!" and he said yes.

Either way, I think it's smart, considering the onslaught they will be having. I am purchasing mine outright, so I will be in and out, but if you need to be set up, I would bet 30 minutes...

Matt
    MyMobileVille
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MultiMatt View Post
    I'm not sure if they're actually opening, or are they just letting scheduled customers in? My local store called me to make an appointment, and set it for 9:30, and I said, "Oh, you're letting people in before you open at 10?!" and he said yes.

Either way, I think it's smart, considering the onslaught they will be having. I am purchasing mine outright, so I will be in and out, but if you need to be set up, I would bet 30 minutes...

Matt
    MyMobileVille
    Naw....I specifically asked if they are opening Doors at 7AM. He confirmed my 7AM appointment and said that they would have about 5 - 7 agents there to set up activations

Chersterfield, VA is opening up the mobile department at 8.

ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

The Store will open as scheduled. They will open Best Buy Mobile early for Pre-orders only.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phrozen2nd View Post
    Chersterfield, VA is opening up the mobile department at 8.
    Hmmm, I just called the Chesterfield store near Chesterfield Towne Center and was told they were not opening early on the 4th. Did you hear this from someone in the mobile department? Its quite possible the customer service person I talked to has no idea what's going to happen.