Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default Sprint sent me 2 EVOs by mistake.

I recent switch to Sprint from virgin mobile and got the EVO for free because of an online special. Got the phone and ported my virgin mobile number over to the EVO. This was a week ago. Yesterday I got an email from Sprint saying they were shipping me a second one. I don't have to pay anything for it either. My question is should I return the phone to Sprint or can I sell it to a friend to replace their broken one? Would there be any problems if I did the later? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Stock rooted ROM

Default Re: Sprint sent me 2 EVOs by mistake.

I would be tempted to keep it, but I would probably return it for fear of Sprint discovering their mistake down the road and attempting to charge me for it.

They did that to me one time with the Touch Pro.. I called them. They told me to keep it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I'm thinking of calling them when it is delivered. I would feel bad if I didn't. Thanks for the quick replies!

I would sit on it for 60days or so. Then make a move after that.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I think they just sent me an email by mistake. I checked the tracking number on UPS website and it said it was delivered last Wednesday. Thanks for the replies though.

Yea, just like sprint.....you probably got the phone before the email......