Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just got the Call from BEST BUY!!!

Just got a call to set up an appiontment ! They offered me the invisheld for $28 installed. I went ahead and asked them to do it. Im so excited this will be the longest 3 days of my life. I have already have the day off. Im not going to do anything but play with my EVO!!!

Better stay close to your charger. . Let us know how you like that shield.

Global Posts
    4,501 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Quote Originally Posted by jetmanva View Post
    Just got a call to set up an appiontment ! They offered me the invisheld for $28 installed. I went ahead and asked them to do it. Im so excited this will be the longest 3 days of my life. I have already have the day off. Im not going to do anything but play with my EVO!!!
    When they called you, did you pass out for a little bit and maybe even foam at the mouth in excitement? I'm pretty sure I would have
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Banned

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

I bet he is changing his underwear.

I wish my Best Buy would call to set up my apointment! I am tired of all this waiting..
    jds

LOL!!! that is the best post I have ever read got the day off just to be with his precious

Should have gone with skinomi!

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10.1.1

I got my call this morning too. 9am appointment. I can't wait.

I got the call this morning too and they asked me if I wanted to move appointment up to 7am!! Seeing as to how my bday is on June 4th and I will be more than likely going out the thursday night, I had to request a slightly more manageable 8am!! ... psyched!!! =)

I got mine as well...noon on Friday!

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

I set up my appointment the say I pre ordered my evo. I guess some BB are different

Ugh, I am #19 on the list at my BB and she told me today I am probably looking at the 9th. Now I have another week to wait.

Got the call on Saturday. 11AM was the earliest they had so I took it.

Just called my Best Buy and they didn't even have me on file and I was the first to pre-order.He said his earliest time is 630pm and that's unacceptable.I told him I'll be there at 10am whether he likes it or not.

I went to best buy to see when they would start making appointments and just made my appointment while I was there at 9:30 on friday. Warning to people that haven't made an appointment yet best buy is going to try to get you buy a ****load of accessories.

I also JUST got my call. I set mine for first thing when they open at 10AM.

I could have sworn she told me the invisible shield was 20.99 though, I guess she said $29, it was hard to hear her. That is a big difference. I am unsure on that specific protector, I like that they will just do it but $29 seems a bit much for a protector... I need to think about that.

She also said I would be getting the Plantronics BT headset. I will just give that to my mother, I already have a Jawbone. ii

Anyway everything seems a go! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, drummer by desire and music lover by birth.
    A self proclaimed geek and gadget nut. ii <--Drum sticks

I just got the call and got the first apt at 7am Friday! Rock on!

Opening 3hrs early, this must be kind of a big deal! lol! Come on Friday!

i think the 20.99 is for the front and i think the 28 is for the whole setup

They also said they would have the Platinum cases in stock. I don't know anything about those. She said the belt clip one would put it to sleep when you put it on the belt. What does that mean? As far as I know there is nothing in Android to detect if it is in a belt clip etc... Probably talking out their arse! ii

Anyone have any info on these cases?
    Systems Analyst by trade, drummer by desire and music lover by birth.
    A self proclaimed geek and gadget nut. ii <--Drum sticks

Just got that call too, im the first one 8am, lady tried to lock me in with the BB insurance for $9.99, she said it was better that Sprint's $7 insurance...is this true?

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

Finally got my call...appointment #1 when the store opens at 10:00am. I didn't go for the Zagg pre-install since I've already ordered a screen protector from Boxwave. However, they did confirm that they will have car chargers on launch day so I will pick one of those on Friday.

One more thing......HOOTIE HOO!!!

I also just got the call in Santa Clarita, CA. They are opening at the normal time, 10:00, and I'll be getting mine soon there after. They are pre-installing Innocase's on several units, but I want to check it out before I buy that option.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Got my confirming call around 12:30 today for my 1pm appointment, they tried to sell me the screen protector as well, but I declined.

He then called back 20 mins later and said that they are opening up early, and I could move my appointment up if I wanted. So now I'm locked in at 8am!! w00t!!

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10.1.1

When I got my call they didn't try to sell me anything, just told me to have my gmail account info handy because it would expedite the process.

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

my pre is dead and i hope they didnt call during that time (lasted less than 4 hrs on a full charge. granted its been getting no signal to roaming all the time)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast