How are you going to carry your Evo?

How are you going to carry your Evo around?

• Total voters

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to hold it in my hand. I may put it down at work, it'll be in a zip-lock bag.
Out of work I'll just be pimpin' it not even a pocket unless necessary.

cesjr02

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm used to pocketing two devices (in the same pocket no less) my blackberry, and my ipod touch. The Evo will replace both. I'm looking forward to a little less bulk in my pocket.

And yes that will be an Evo in my pocket and no I'm not just happy to see ya.

jds

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to hold it in my hand. I may put it down at work, it'll be in a zip-lock bag.
Out of work I'll just be pimpin' it not even a pocket unless necessary.

hahahahaha good idea man im gonna use a ziplock bag as a screen protector

bensEVO

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
straight in my pocket, that way the ladies will be able to say "Is that an EVO in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Spyderfry

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I would go holster, but the phone is so enormous and my gunt is too massive to allow anything larger than a belt under there. Pockets for me. I can hear the comments now: "is that an EVO in your pocket...???"

kona2day

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I will hire someone to carry it on a silk pillow so I can show it off the way it deserves. Kinda like a King or Queen's crown.

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
well i think i will attach mine to a chain and wear it around my neck like flava flav.
yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhh boooooooyyyeeee!

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Already got this one: HTC Evo Leather Pouch Case

I use a similar one with my Pre and they are great because you can hide them under your shirt so no one has to know you even have a phone.

I am still debating on whether to allow BB to put an Invisible shield on it or not.....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance