Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Default The Shack just called...my store is opening at 6 a.m.

They called to confirm my appointment and asked what time I would like to come in. I asked how early I could come in and he said "we can be here at 6 a.m. for you if you like."

I asked about accessories and he said that they have "some" of them in but are expecting more.

Quote Originally Posted by jthapar View Post
    They called to confirm my appointment and asked what time I would like to come in. I asked how early I could come in and he said "we can be here at 6 a.m. for you if you like."

I asked about accessories and he said that they have "some" of them in but are expecting more.
    I hope my store is open at 6am. I still havent got my "appt" call yet

Arrow Radioshack 6am opening & large volume preorders!

Well looks like as we count down the days the preorders have spiked, just called my local RS and found out they have well over 20 preorders and will have to open early to accommodate everyone, also said store units are in but not activated and accesories are looking good with lots of screen protectors, skins, cases etc...

I know most already have this info but I just cant believe how large the preorder list jumped since I last called .... This will def be a bigger launch than the Pre! Should be an interesting Friday morning!
    Last edited by EvoNY; 06-01-2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Palm Pre 6-6-09
    HTC EVO 6-4-10
    HTC EVO 3D 6-24-11

My Phone Has 3 Camera's, How Many Does Yours Have?!?!

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

welcome to join 0600 club. will you bring some snack for them? haha

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

my local shack never call me

Just got the call too! They said come in at 6AM and they'll serve me up my Evo!

Nice!

haven't receive any calls either.. what's up RS??

ROM
    Mean ROM

Yup, they called me Saturday, opening at 6:00, I'm getting my wife's at 6:30. I wish I would have gotten both phones at RS, I have to wait until 1:00 to get mine from BB.

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts

i chose 7am so they would be warmed up and not grumpy and i dont feel like getting up at six for any reason ever.

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I'm in the 730 Club after I get the kids off to school....

I'm bringing in some donuts for the staff that's opening the store at 0600. Thought it would be a nice gesture to show my appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Sawyer View Post
    I'm bringing in some donuts for the staff that's opening the store at 0600. Thought it would be a nice gesture to show my appreciation.
    You're just buttering them up to stack those coupons... use that 15% on the phone... JK

I guess i'm part of the "didn't get a call yet club"...

My local RS only has 7 on pre-order so they are opening at 8:00 a.m. They will be processing my wife's and mine simotainously. We should be outer there by 8:45 if there aren't any hiccups (SPRINT SERVERS will be swamped that morning).

Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

I went to my RS and they said they were making phone calls tomorrow. I'm currently scheduled for noon, but I'ma have to change as I have a lunch meeting at work. =/ 10am would be nice.

BTW, NOT A MORNING PERSON! >:P

They called me today, I made 3pm appointment, not a morning person here either.

Manager woman said they had *a lot* of preorders and were opening at 6am. She seemed relieved I was coming at 3pm and not 6am.

Haven't gotten a call yet. They kid at the Shack actually offered to buy my current phone I was selling, I am really starting to like Radio Shack employees lol!!! Waiting paitently for the call.

I'm in NYC btw.

I'm in Tulsa, OK, and no call yet D;

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Nashville TN here, no RS call yet

dave, how long before we call THEM :>?

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I got you all beat my RS just called me and told me they are opening at 4am I'm in a class all by myself but it's all love we all will have the phone before work, School, or (lucky me) Day off

Quote Originally Posted by Roustermiller View Post
    I got you all beat my RS just called me and told me they are opening at 4am I'm in a class all by myself but it's all love we all will have the phone before work, School, or (lucky me) Day off
    Well in your case i would get it around 8am when i would be waking up. if you dont have any other plans that day.

The only reason i am getting it at 6:30am is because i have work at 7am... Perfect way to start my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Sawyer View Post
    Hope you are going to a different store than me. I don't want icing or jelly on my evo!!! Better get them cake donuts.

geez, this is turning out to be a warm black friday

Quote Originally Posted by ryandroid View Post
    Hope you are going to a different store than me. I don't want icing or jelly on my evo!!! Better get them cake donuts.
    cake donuts usually have powdered sugar, that is more messy than jelly or icing on the phones, at least IMO...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast