Who wants an Evo but isn't eligible for an upgrade?

Who wants it and isn't eligible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Just trying the gauge the interest in something.

Who wants the phone now, but isn't eligible for the upgrade?

Last edited:

Prkl8r

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Have to wait until the 17th of June. They would have bumped it up more because of some local problem so they will not be available in SD. The Sprint people said that so many people were calling to get renewal dates bumped that even Retentions had the option removed from their system. It will be an agonizing 2 weeks, especially because I got a handful of people to forget about switching for an iPhone, and they'll get their EVO before I do! Oh well, such is life.

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
i want it too but i cant upgrade until august. however my friend wants my pre and is eligible for a upgrade so he might get the evo for me under his account switch it to my account and then ill sell him my pre a win - win, then in august i could upgrade to the evo again and sell it for more with no contract

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Hah. I just made a thread...

My situation is only the main line (my dad's line) is eligible for full upgrade.
So technically mine is next year... wtf, right?

MirrorMMO

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Luckily my brother doesn't care what phone he has, so he's getting an HTC EVO 4G, and giving it to me basically and he's getting my Palm Pre. I love my brother... sometimes.. lol.

Can't waittt

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I talked to multiple people about it this morning and this is what they told me. They can still bump people 2 weeks, my previous upgrade was July 1st, so now it will be the 17th.

Can't say that I'm totally surprised. They did the same thing when the BB Tour launched last summer, and I'm sure the same happened with the Pre. It sucks considering I've read Big Red bumps people up quite often.

Mike20PR

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm not due for an upgrade till july but imma get it anyway. I'm gonna charge it to my account like I did with the hero and pay it off little by little...

I'm gonna save my upgrade just in case something awesome-er comes later on (wp7 maybe?) And have this monster as well

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Im due for the 1yr upgrade 75$ but thats a waste just gonna buy it out-right for 449$ and keep my upgrade for another year.

powerbyte#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have 2 pres on my six line account...one is eligible for the premiere upgrade, and the other becomes available for a full upgrade on 7/1. I have an account executive contact, and put a buzz in his ear to see if he can adjust that second line. Most of the reason for that is my wife's line is the second one, and she wants her EVO at the same time (Yes...I am whipped :p) We'll see what happens. Remember folks...the 5 most powerful words in this business are "I am going to cancel service".

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 pres on my six line account...one is eligible for the premiere upgrade, and the other becomes available for a full upgrade on 7/1. I have an account executive contact, and put a buzz in his ear to see if he can adjust that second line. Most of the reason for that is my wife's line is the second one, and she wants her EVO at the same time (Yes...I am whipped :p) We'll see what happens. Remember folks...the 5 most powerful words in this business are "I am going to cancel service".

Whoa... can you help me?
My family has 2 pres and 1 blackberry, all bought last year June.
BBM said we can all upgrade... but I keep hearing different things ... like it'll cost $275 for me (I'm second line)... and then I heard that I won't get a rebate... so it'd be $375...

It really sucks. I thought my dad and I could both upgrade our Pres to the Evo.
How much is it going to cost for your 2nd evo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12