Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Ky1e.YC's Avatar

    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

    Default RS $10 coupon updates

    got confirm call after work, everything all set. Also, try to confirm with manager about $10 coupon, again, they said you cant combine with another $20 credit for one accessory, but you can do separate. In another word, $20 credit for accessory A, $10 coupon for accessory B. I might take a look, see if those cable or something around $10 on that day, or maybe keep it for future use.

    Anyways, just want to update what i heard from my local store.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Ky1e.YC's Avatar

    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

    Default

    any different story in your local store?
  3. #3  

    Default

    my shack manager said I could use the $10 on the evo, and the 20$ on accessories
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stolirocks View Post
    my shack manager said I could use the $10 on the evo, and the 20$ on accessories
    Ditto
  5. #5  

    Default

    What $10 coupon?
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minidreamin View Post
    What $10 coupon?
    For completing a survey from a receipt
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stolirocks View Post
    my shack manager said I could use the $10 on the evo, and the 20$ on accessories
    This is what I plan on doing. At the risk of beating a dead horse, I never saw a definitive answer on the percentage accessory discount. One person said there will be a 15% discount for pre-orders and 10% for walk-ins. Another said it's 15% for those coming in before 10AM, 10% after. Which one is correct and can it be combined in any way, shape, or form with the $20 discount?
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DxTcmix View Post
    For completing a survey from a receipt
    Thanks!
  9. #9  
    d0nc0l0's Avatar

    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

    Default

    i call and they told me i could use the 10 dollars for the phone
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainMike View Post
    This is what I plan on doing. At the risk of beating a dead horse, I never saw a definitive answer on the percentage accessory discount. One person said there will be a 15% discount for pre-orders and 10% for walk-ins. Another said it's 15% for those coming in before 10AM, 10% after. Which one is correct and can it be combined in any way, shape, or form with the $20 discount?
    15% before 9.
    10% rest of the day.
    $20 off accessories combines with both.
    $10 coupon also useable.
    Thanked by:
  11. #11  
    kkacatin's Avatar

    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

    Default

    YES! I knew buying those Palm Touchstones would pay off!
    Greatest singer ever! Here!
  12. #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp3dots View Post
    15% before 9.
    10% rest of the day.
    $20 off accessories combines with both.
    $10 coupon also useable.
    Thank you! Shame I most likely won't be able to make it in till 3PM. But it's nice to know what to expect.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    Ky1e.YC's Avatar

    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bp3dots View Post
    15% before 9.
    10% rest of the day.
    $20 off accessories combines with both.
    $10 coupon also useable.
    may I ask how to use $10, for phone, for the same accessories you will apply $20, or for some separate accessories?
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  
    Ky1e.YC's Avatar

    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

    Default

    Maybe the best way to figure it out is to bring the coupon with you, and do scan see how it works
  15. #15  

    Default

    Sh*t, I can't print it so I saved it. Hopefully it wont delete before I can get around to printing mine.
  16. #16  

    Default

    so what if RS is not opening till 9a? people who preordered wont get the 15% then right?
  17. #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmaxxx View Post
    Sh*t, I can't print it so I saved it. Hopefully it wont delete before I can get around to printing mine.
    how did you save it? I clicked saved and it just brought up another window with the same info.
  18. #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANDROID_pepsi View Post
    so what if RS is not opening till 9a? people who preordered wont get the 15% then right?
    That's what I'm afraid of. If they don't open until 9am, then how do we use the extra 15% discount? They should extend the time until 10am or something... What a mess on these coupon and discounts.. like when to use it, etc, etc.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  
    Ky1e.YC's Avatar

    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

    Default

    call local store, i believe they have their own policy for that.
  20. #20  

    Default

    my coupon says not valid on phones??
  21. #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allofthepeople View Post
    my coupon says not valid on phones??
    Not "on phones" but on orders placed "by phone" as in someone in a store must see/scan the coupon, so you can't call them and say you have one.

    JAson
  22. #22  

    Default

    Uh actually I heard the $10 off coupon does not apply to buying phones...
  23. #23  
    error4o4's Avatar

    Posts
    230 Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Sawyer View Post
    Uh actually I heard the $10 off coupon does not apply to buying phones...
    As stated hundreds of times on these forums.

    False.

    End of story.

    You'll be fine, just take it with you.
  24. #24  

    Default

    Hope your right.

    Don't wanna get into an argument with the store manager after he told me I couldn't use it :P
  25. #25  

    Default

    RS called me today to confirm my 9am slot when they open...told me 15% is only good until 9am. So I asked how thats fair since they do not open before 9am. They are going to meet me now at 8.30 so I can get the discount. I do not think they will have any good stuff ready but it was more the principle than anything else. The RS manager by me is really nice with great customer service. If they were smart enough to get cases and hdmi cables they would have a lot more sales. All these coupons and money off with nothing to spend it on.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B