Love for the EVO 4g

jds

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I can't express how excited I am for this phone. I mean really I look on engadget, this site and other android sites from when I wake up or when I get a break at work I'm online looking for new updates about the phone. I just get a feeling of extreme anticipation for june 4th. It's sort of like going out on a date with a really hot person.. I keep playing out what's going down on the 4th from every little detail when I wake up and get ready to fight off some people for this amazing phone and that night i'll be sleeping with her next to my side

OH GOD WHY CAN'T THE 4TH COME SOONER!!
:D :D :D

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I know how you feel I can't even sleep anymore I stay up all night I think once I get The Evo 4G I will sleep I got the call today from my RS and they told me that they are opening at 4am I will be there by 3:30am

machjuan#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Wow, they must have had a bunch of pre-orders to be opening at 4am. I was suppose to receive a call today from my radioshack , but didn't. Guess i'm gonna have to call tomorrow and see whats going on.

jds

May 26, 2010
Visit site
@Napoleon its not just a phone its the phone!

On September 3, 1783 the american revolutionary war finally ended
On April 9, 1865 the south surrendered to the north and the civil war was over
On September 2, 1945 world war ii was over
On July 20, 1969 Neil Armstrong walked on the moon.. a HUMAN on the moon!

On June 4th, 2010 The HTC, Google & Sprint come together and release this beast.

I don't understand why this phone doesn't have more coverage..

Genisis

May 27, 2010
Visit site
haha we might have to start having AA meetings for android attics. Cant lie im guilty myself of youtube watching and looking for updates

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You two need lives. Desperately. I mean, losing sleep over a phone?!?! :D

What's wrong with that? ;)

And yeah, guilty as charged with the late night YouTube watching...

Today was an interesting day, first I got to see my frist dummy Evo at RS, then I got to see another Dummy at another RS in the mall (went with my friend so he could see it too) that wasn't mounted yet and was still packaged up, and to top it all off, after visiting the Sprint Kiosk in the mall we also went by the Sprint store in the mall where low and behold, they had a live one! After the guy heard that I had 2 Evos pre ordered at stores other than his, he took it away from me saying that I can play with my own on Friday :(

What a day!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63