So, Who Won't Be Able to Sleep Thursday Night!

Will you be able to sleep Thursday Night (Evo Eve)?

• Total voters

horadin

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Not only will I not be able to sleep, I will be in class until 11:20 am on the day of the release. Going to be the longest class ever.

FearFormsFunction

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Well, I tend to go to sleep around 4am-5am on a good night and my appointment is at 8am. So I won't be getting much sleep not because of the anticipation, but merely because of my bad sleeping habits.

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hahaha gonna be a great weekend to mess around with Eva (my Evo) since the weather calls for rain ...

Kinda wondered though why they didn't release it last weekend with the holiday, could have worked in there favor -

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Well, I might not be able to sleep... not due to the EVO itself, but due to the fact that my appointment with RS is at freaking 7:30AM! I also like going out Thursdays night 'till about 3-4AM. So... :(

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Wish I had some others I knew going for an Evo with me, did that once with a black friday TV deal and it was a blast ... ah well another year another bunch of early adopters to meet outside the store!

jerseypimp

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I will be up at work, the local sprint store is on the way home. I will ride past around 4am and see how things look and probably sit in the parking lot and nap there.

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I doubt I will get much sleep, I will be like a kid on Christmas Eve. I have an apointment at Best Buy for 9:00 AM. I can't wait. I am taking a vacation day!

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
sleep will be the easy part. ( i have trazidone(spelling) and ambien.) the hard part will be waking up! lol althought my rs is in a stupid mall and wont open till 10 am. bb wont open till 10 as well. stupid store hours!

cold war kid

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I know I won't be sleeping. I mean, I never go to sleep any earlier than 3am anyway (and that's on a good day). But, I'm sure I'll be up till at least 5am watching every single EVO video on YouTube. And posting on here of course.

zfwjs

May 7, 2010
Visit site
No sleep for me! But I will be working from 1030p-630a, and then sitting in the BB parking lot until they open at 9am.

Should have pre-ordered from the Shack...........

Gmaxxx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I hardly sleep anyway. Was going to pull an all-nighter thursday since Fri. I have nothing much to do all day but get the phone but prob. wont.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang