View Poll Results: Will you be able to sleep Thursday Night (Evo Eve)?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 32.26%
  • No

33 35.48%
  • Sleep? Whats that?!?

30 32.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So, Who Won't Be Able to Sleep Thursday Night!

I know I won't be able to in anticiaption of the 6am shack opening!
    Last edited by EvoNY; 06-02-2010 at 06:49 PM.
    Palm Pre 6-6-09
    HTC EVO 6-4-10
    HTC EVO 3D 6-24-11

My Phone Has 3 Camera's, How Many Does Yours Have?!?!
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

No way! I hope my Xbox remote has good batteries, I'll be too anxious to sleep.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Not only will I not be able to sleep, I will be in class until 11:20 am on the day of the release. Going to be the longest class ever.

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts

Sleep is one of those things that comes and goes, and there will always be the following night to sleep.
    By By AT&T, I have Me an EVO. To me, the Phone of all Phones.
    Sae's Apps My EVO is sporting: CM7.1.

i'll force myself to sleep to get passed those long night hours...

Well, I tend to go to sleep around 4am-5am on a good night and my appointment is at 8am. So I won't be getting much sleep not because of the anticipation, but merely because of my bad sleeping habits.
    Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Hahaha gonna be a great weekend to mess around with Eva (my Evo) since the weather calls for rain ...

Kinda wondered though why they didn't release it last weekend with the holiday, could have worked in there favor -
    Palm Pre 6-6-09
    HTC EVO 6-4-10
    HTC EVO 3D 6-24-11

Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

Well, I might not be able to sleep... not due to the EVO itself, but due to the fact that my appointment with RS is at freaking 7:30AM! I also like going out Thursdays night 'till about 3-4AM. So...

Quote Originally Posted by EvoNY View Post
    I know I won't be able to in anticiaption of the 6am shack opening!
    I'll sleep like a baby...chained to the front door of Sprint since midnight! Lol
    The EVO | The iPad | Alienware Desktop Systems - "The Unholy Three of technology" | ... "I'm a baaaad man..." - Samuel L. Jackson

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Not all I pick my phone up at 4am and my brother inlaw and his wife gets there's at 6 so we will be on the PS3 all night
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Wish I had some others I knew going for an Evo with me, did that once with a black friday TV deal and it was a blast ... ah well another year another bunch of early adopters to meet outside the store!
    Palm Pre 6-6-09
    HTC EVO 6-4-10
    HTC EVO 3D 6-24-11

For some reason I sleep pretty good before these things :dunno:
    Evo4G. Now with more Internet.

I will be up at work, the local sprint store is on the way home. I will ride past around 4am and see how things look and probably sit in the parking lot and nap there.

I doubt I will get much sleep, I will be like a kid on Christmas Eve. I have an apointment at Best Buy for 9:00 AM. I can't wait. I am taking a vacation day!

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    ROM
    viper rom/ stock kernel

sleep will be the easy part. ( i have trazidone(spelling) and ambien.) the hard part will be waking up! lol althought my rs is in a stupid mall and wont open till 10 am. bb wont open till 10 as well. stupid store hours!

Going to bed very early on Thursday. That way the night will seem to go faster. I can't wait!

I know I won't be sleeping. I mean, I never go to sleep any earlier than 3am anyway (and that's on a good day). But, I'm sure I'll be up till at least 5am watching every single EVO video on YouTube. And posting on here of course.

No sleep for me! But I will be working from 1030p-630a, and then sitting in the BB parking lot until they open at 9am.

Should have pre-ordered from the Shack...........

I hardly sleep anyway. Was going to pull an all-nighter thursday since Fri. I have nothing much to do all day but get the phone but prob. wont.

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

if i sleep, time will go by faster. plus i love sleep. lol

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Usually when i want something bad and i know im getting it the next day i wont be able to go to sleep because the anxiety kicks in.
    OH NO, THE WORMDROID ATE THE APPLE!

yeah not much sleep here i get out at 11 pm thursday night told the wife see ya friday morning. What sucks is i got a doctors appt this morning at 8:30 am then i work at 12 pm.

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I can't sleep now

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

I like that... "evo eve"

I get horrid sleep anyways thanks to a little game called World Of Warcraft.

But then again, No big deal, I work a closing shift and its also during the championship games of JUCO... I wont have many customers :P

i work til 6 am and am headed to rs directly after work.....prob is i wont be able to sleep after for work the next night! :oP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast