Check it Out!! First Pics of EVOs arriving in stores!!

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Wait a sec...is that the photocopy flyer from BB that we put our name, address, contact # etc on? If so, why did my BB give it back to me? I have that flyer, along with the receipt and copy of the form i filled out stapled together. I hope my BB didn't goof up :confused:

Mine made a photocopy of both my pre-orders

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Wait a sec...is that the photocopy flyer from BB that we put our name, address, contact # etc on? If so, why did my BB give it back to me? I have that flyer, along with the receipt and copy of the form i filled out stapled together. I hope my BB didn't goof up :confused:

The photocopy that was filled out is the "original" and they should have copied it before giving it to you. You should be fine.

kcpowercat

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This seemed to go here as good as any...blurry pic but here is the Sprint Studio store in downtown KC prepping their front display....all the EVO's playing a video.
CIMG0362.jpg

Ironically, this was probably the last picture taken with my Pre...kinda like the old giving away to the new.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
that's a nice store! i never knew they had these "studio stores" that are basically boutiques. KC only since HQ or are these elsewhere in the country?

kcpowercat

May 17, 2010
Visit site
that's a nice store! i never knew they had these "studio stores" that are basically boutiques. KC only since HQ or are these elsewhere in the country?

I believe that is the only one. It is an awesome store with like 25' front windows and complete with all kinds of toys....with the arena, Sprint Center, next to it, I'm sure that's why the store landed where it is (& their HQ).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie