Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Are you guys all reviewed and YouTubed out?

So we have less than 48 hours left before we all get to hold our new toys in our hands, do you guys still hunt down every review and video review on the Evo that you can find? I know I am !

I know there's a review thread, but....just because I asked this question, I figured I'd add the two I found tonight.

Video: Sprint EVO 4G Unboxing

Noah's EVO 4G review

And for those who haven't seen the phone arena one yet...
    HTC EVO 4G Review (Phone Arena Reviews)

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Just a little worried over some other reviews stating battery life. Nothing but having it in my hand will get rid of that though.
    </awesome>

I am burnt out on forums and youtube LOL I want my phone!

+1

Quote Originally Posted by fonefanatic View Post

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts

I held a dummy unit and the feeling of at least understand the size, feel, and kickstand wore off after like 20 min. I wanna play with this thing already! I've must have read at least 10 reviews and watched dozens of videos. I want my toy dammit!

+1
    I am burnt out of the reviews and youtubes. I want my phone. I have 1 day, 10hrs, and 50mins to get my phone.
    By By AT&T, I have Me an EVO. To me, the Phone of all Phones.
    Sae's Apps My EVO is sporting: CM7.1.

Just about.
    Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity.

Yea I'm pretty sick of all the reviews and videos... To be honest... It's almost annoying any more, same stuff, just with someone else posting it.. Only one more day

me too

I'm glad to c I'm not alone.My girl is like how manys reveiws and unboxings can you watch about the same phone.

Still waiting for AndroidCentral's own review... not sure why they even bothered writing one at this point.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Noah from Phonedog said that they will have a lot of videos detailing certain aspects of the phone. Now we got the written review, and a hardware video review...uhm, I am guessing he won't say anything different in the remaining videos, but, it will be nice to hopefully see some comparisons. But the better post all that stuff before the phone comes out, otherwise, the people who were most anxious to see those reviews (us smart phone enthusiasts) won't bother watching them anymore since we already have the real deal.

I am also surprosed that there is nothing but a unboxing so far on phandroid.

Absolutely........

i agree i seen every unboxing and read every article on the net, i just want to get it and be done with it. lol

Yeah, I'm there. I'm also getting sick of the same old stuff. "It's big, but you'll get used to it...4G is not everywhere...battery life...2-way Qik not loaded, yet...blah, blah, blah."

I stopped reading and watching reviews a few days back because now everything seems so "ruhhined".

Much like a very pregnant expecting mother...I'm tired of waiting for this "thing" to come out. ;-)
    The EVO | The iPad | Alienware Desktop Systems - "The Unholy Three of technology" | ... "I'm a baaaad man..." - Samuel L. Jackson

Global Posts
    314 Global Posts

Yep. Need this Phone right now! I don't know how many times I can hit refresh screen for the forums. :P

Keep em coming! I'm the loving the 360 on PhoneArena.

Quote Originally Posted by triggerman5383 View Post
    I'm glad to c I'm not alone.My girl is like how manys reveiws and unboxings can you watch about the same phone.
    Same here with the wife. Just tell her it is like watching ESPN Sportscenter in the morning, once is not enough! Less than 24 hrs for the Evo!!!!!

Global Posts
    840 Global Posts

I keep pulling up YouTube to see if there's anything newer than "3 days ago".....lol I'm sick of seeing the same things reviewed, "here's the micro usb port, here's the HDMI port, here's the volume rocker, here's the power button" and almost every reviewer says "There's NOTHING on this side!" as if they're surprised.

Why hasn't anyone done specific vids with regards to the software? I guess we can search for how-to's on calendar entries, syncing, etc, but I want to see how it works on 4g! And I still can't get any decent up close PICTURES! The camera is one of the first things I'm going to play with!