Video chatting arm fatigue? Not X rated.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Get your minds out of the gutter.

These are the things I think about: either we chat using the kickstand on a table with the MOST UNFLATTERING ANGLE EVER, (amirite ladies??) or we HOLD the damn thing up for however long we do a video chat - therefore causing incredible arm fatigue.

How will YOU video chat?

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure you can find something eye level that will be more flattering. Something like a helmet cam with the EVO extended in front of you may work! :)

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
You just have to get a little creative ... I am sure if you do alot of video chatting you will come up with ssomething ... I have faith iin you ... HAPPY EVO-EVE :D

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
well if anyone wants to try out video chat let me know. PM me and I'll swap numbers. I am going to be the only one of my friends right away that has an EVO. I have alittle over 19hrs until i pick mine up.

crackerstyle

May 18, 2010
Visit site
wha? how is putting it on the table an unflattering angle?

The 1.3 MP camera is at the top of the phone, so chances are you're most likely using video chat holding the phone portrait style rather than in landscape. Looking at the kickstand it probably won't stand up too well unless the phone is on it's side.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
@EVO Girl. I will probably get a case that has a clip on it and have it set to were the clip attaches to something so it will be stable. Keeps my hands free for while I am driving, or working on the computer. Yes i know i should not video chat and drive, but i talk on the phone and drive and txt and drive so why not one more crazy thing. GRIN.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
wha? how is putting it on the table an unflattering angle?

don't you know how the young female mind works now when it comes to pictures? if it's not taken from a "myspace angle", it's unflattering.

And going along with the trendy myspace angle, wouldn't there be worry of lip fatigue from constantly holding them in the pout position while capturing that perfect look?

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
don't you know how the young female mind works now when it comes to pictures? if it's not taken from a "myspace angle", it's unflattering.

And going along with the trendy myspace angle, wouldn't there be worry of lip fatigue from constantly holding them in the pout position while capturing that perfect look?

I appreciate the "young female mind" comment. I am, however, late........really really late 30's and no matter what, any angle "looking down" isn't flattering no matter who you are. LOL I'm not all about the pouty lips look or anything, but I don't want to look like a damn hog either.

OMG! I didn't read all of your post about the pouty lips until I had already typed my response, HILARIOUS.......clearly that's the "myspace" way of which I am NOT a fan. I also don't do the 2 finger peace sign....... just fyi.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate the "young female mind" comment. I am, however, late........really really late 30's and no matter what, any angle "looking down" isn't flattering no matter who you are. LOL I'm not all about the pouty lips look or anything, but I don't want to look like a damn hog either.

OMG! I didn't read all of your post about the pouty lips until I had already typed my response, HILARIOUS.......clearly that's the "myspace" way of which I am NOT a fan. I also don't do the 2 finger peace sign....... just fyi.

haha. no worries. i wasn't actually making assumptions about you directly or attacking you whatsoever. I just saw a perfect opportunity to make fun of the trend i mentioned and rolled with it. ;)

Cree8r

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I asked my wife if she could give me the "pouty lips" look tomorrow after i get my beautiful wonderful gorgeous EVO so i could take her picture with it.

P.S. Does anyone know how to remove a laptop from my clavicle? :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user