Anyone have family account getting 2+ Evos?

buggyman

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Have Sprint family plan with three lines. My wife and son are due for upgrades. So I got Two Evo's. However I am using my son's upgrade to buy the phone then assigning my number to it. Already confirmed with SPrint they can do this. He will be getting my Hero. THis will be the third phone My wife has got this year. Sprint keeps forgetting to update her account after buying a phone so it always shows she is due for an upgrade.

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
My line is eligible since I'm a Premier customer and I'm adding a line so my dad can get one as well. Has been far too long! So yea, guess I'm getting my Evo for 2+ lines.

klimb22

May 16, 2010
Visit site
my number qualifies for the $199 price.my wife has until october until eligible so we are going to add a new line and buy the EVO and cancel her line and pay the $60 etf.she will lose her number but shes not worried about that
If you definitely plan to cancel your wife's line and pay the ETF, I would suggest you port her number to a pre-paid carrier and then port it back to the new line.

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I both have individual SERO plans. We're doing a transfer of liability so I take over her account, then we're rolling them into an Everything Data shared plan. We're both getting EVOs tomorrow morning. :)

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
My 4 lines just got switched to the 3200 edrp plan and 3 lines are available to upgrade since my sister has the pixi.

2 lines I'm buying the evo at the store with BTA!
My mom is getting my tour and still available to upgrade since 06 when I got her the 700p

So excited!

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ugh... guess I'm the only one. You guys are so lucky.
This sucks.

I'm goin to try and get the $100 rebate so I can atleast get the Evo for $275'ish, not $375.