Finally! Need your advice!

What would you do?

• Total voters

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY Got the call from BB that my late pre-order was going to get me an EVO tomorrow. My appointment is at 11am! Whoot!

They offered me a bundle deal and I need your advice.

$40 = Installed Zagg screen protector, car charger and case... I told them I wanted to see said case before I officially decided.

I did order some screen protectors from: HTC Evo 4G Screen Protector from Clarivue and they are already on the way.

What would you do?

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
I have to be honest here, I Zagged my Hero and after 5 months of use the screen started turning brown from absorbing the perspiration and oil from my skin. I believe that's what started causing the screen to become less responsive, once it was removed everything was back to normal. No more screen protectors for me!

nkawal

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
i never use screen protectors and it interfere's with moving around the screen, especially with pinch to zoom

sanchezm4

May 26, 2010
Visit site
yeah i would like to see the case before i bought it too. A lot of people are worried about setting the phone down and scratching the lens on the camera. If the case is thick enough it won't have the lens protruding out of it, solving that problem. Sitting down with an evo in your pocket doesn't sound too comfortable, but a scratched lens is no fun either.

Also I wouldn't want the case to be made out of a plastic material that'll attract lint like crazy(for when its in your pocket). I don't get my evo till the 9th, so I have some more time to think about it, but don't get to share the debut tomorrow with you guys =(

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
I'm testing and reviewing a Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard, and I have to say, you can hardly tell it's on there. Took me a while to get it installed, but that was my fault as I am notoriously bad at installing these things. I kept getting dust on it and had to wash it off a few times. But now it's on and feels really good. Uses simple static cling to adhere to the screen, so it's easy to remove and clean. The feel is close to the naked screen, but not quite. Does have a slight bit more drag...but I have been able to pinch zoom like a champ :)

Anyway, a full review will follow...probably in a few days, along with my review of the Seidio Innocase II Surface :)

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
How long will it take to get the protectors that were shipped to get to you?

One thing to consider is that once you handle a phone for a bit, it's difficult to get a screen clean and dust free to get the protector to sit correctly. It could be worse with the EVO because the screen is so large.

Mind you it's not impossible, just tricky and probably will take a few tries.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
The car charger and the case may be worth $40. I wouldn't give a Zagg to my worst enemy. Although seem to like the dern things.