Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Just said my good byes

Just said my good byes to all my bbm friends how many of you did this already?

you +1 right here.

im actually adding a line to get the 4G and looking to trade my moment for a BB so i can return to BBM lol i miss it so much since i got the moment

I'm about to do it. I will definitely miss bbm. Oh well...

G-Talk isn't so bad. Just isn't as famously known as BBM. I've had nothing but probs. with bbm.

did this back in October, told them all to get Google Talk if they wanted to stay in touch and they have.

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

I just did the same thing lol
    HTC Incredible 2

The only person I BBM is the gf.... I told her she has to get g-talk..... So problem and problem solved!

me too im going to miss it

I wish the had htc messenger

Global Posts
    1,158 Global Posts
    ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Just did the same lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Roustermiller View Post
    Just said my good byes to all my bbm friends how many of you did this already?
    I did this last Saturday when I accidentally dropped my curve in the lake. I have been using my girlfriend's backup phone (hot pink Samsung flip) for the past week.

7am @ RS

@ Zhens The sayig is Real men wear pink, But now Real Men sport Pink cell phones!

I only have 7 contacts on BBM, only 2 of which I actually talk to on a regular basis, and 1 who doesn't have unlimited text. I too have told her to get Google Talk.

Since Wednesday I have had my status set as "No more BBM after Friday!"
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Well if you want to keep them there's an app that's just like bbm but better you can meet people with it it's called (cnectd) it's for all platforms cryphone's brokeberry's and the best of them all android's

Hahaha I just did tonight as well. Now that I think about it, there aren't that many benefits to bbm. All phones have threaded sms and texts are unlimited. I'd gladly give up BBM and my 8330 for a phone that doesnt freeze every 6.5 seconds.

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I will do my goodbye's once i get the Evo in my hands!!!

I didnt say goodbye to my BBM friends since I am coming from the pre. However I did say goodbye to my pre tonight LOL! Sorry I just had to get that in

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

Yeah goodbye Tour

Default sent out my goodbyes

I sent out a broadcast goodbye to my bbm last night it was great

Said goodbye a couple weeks ago it was tuff but had to be done.
    No more Research in Slow Motion for me
    Banned

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Goooood byeeeeeeeeeeeee palm pre

Hahaha! I did that yesterday. I gave them my phone number and said that after tomorrow they would have to text me the "old-fashioned" way. Lol. I said I'd be getting the HTC Evo and am leaving my BB in the dust...I was thinking I'd get some crap from them for that, but they ALL were envious that I could update because they all are getting sick of their BBs for one reason or another. LOL.

I did say goodbye to my tour in RS lol however I still have my curve on my first line Im sorry I need my BBM Fix lol . *Gazing at EVo laying on my desk ahhhhhhh* lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast