1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default evo 4g available on sprint.com!!!!!!

evo 4g available on sprint.com!!!!!!-capture.jpg

Fianllyyy!!!!!! Should I order online or do battle in line tomorrow?

Bahhh.. I love a good battle.

Thats Great! If they could promise me I would have it at 9 AM I would take it. But BBY has my appt set for 9 AM in the morning and I can get my beast (phone) then
    vor

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bigxie

oddly enough you are able to uncheck the $10 premium data box

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

I think this will be my back up plan if i dont get one when I go at 6 am!
    bb8830->evo4g->blackberry bold -> htc arrive -> iPhone 4s -> hopefully one x

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jake8188 View Post
    I think this will be my back up plan if i dont get one when I go at 6 am!
    Same except for the 6am part. I will be going at 9am.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

I just ordered it online via EPRP. The premium data can be unchecked, but when you go to the next step, you get a warning that the data plan you selected won't work with the phone. You don't have a choice really.

Still, not bad - with equipment protection, it comes to 76.99/mo. Still cheaper than my current iPhone plan (84.99/mo) - yeah, 8 bucks cheaper a mo.

The diff? Sprint is unlimited everything, and 500 min land line calls with 7pm nights. Also I get insurance for the phone.

AT&T, the price I pay only gets me 1500 text (practically unlimited for me), 450 anytime minutes (but a crap load of rollover minutes from 12 months I was with them), 9pm nights, and no insurance (none even offered).

Yeah... sprint is a better deal. I just hope the EVO 4G is all that its cracked up to be. I'm not against paying the $120 ETF for AT&T (prorated) if all goes well.

I'm going to give Sprint the 30 days, and hopefully the iPhone 4G will be available before it's over so I can give that a try before I have to make a final decision on which phone/carrier I want to be on.

Good luck to all!

Just ordered I would rather wait a day or 3 than battle the lines in the morning... good luck to all of you out there.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

I really hope it comes tomorrow or sat. They're usually good at overnight delivery, at least that was Sprint a few years ago.

how do they ship? fedex? ups? does anyone know because it doesn't say specifically

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

I dunno. They used to ship USPS, which is how they can do Saturday shipping.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Last time sprint sent me something it was an HTC Touch to replace the crap Mogul, And it was overnighted via UPS, And it really did come overnight. But that may be because I raised unholy hell when I found out the f***ing mogul being advertised as a media phone could not even play low resolution video. (long story, Big thing about the GFX processor, Fun times)...

The normal free shipping on sprint.com will be either FedEx/UPS ground or 2nd day air depending on the phase of the moon.

That means that delivery, if shipped today, would be between Monday and Friday of next week. My GUESS is they will go out 2nd day air.

their talking about 2-5 business days for processing..... WTF

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Yep, that's what they said to me, too. I just got called this morning to complete a credit check. When I got that call, I knew I wouldn't be getting it today or Saturday.

Realistically, probably sometime late next week. Oh well... EPRP... $10 cheaper a month than what I can get at the big box stores... worth the wait.

yeah i have 26 days till my upgrade. tried calling to move to today and they said i have to order online and id lose $100 rebate.
    F U! ill wait!

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Tracking info is up. UPS, shipped Friday night, so I'll be getting it on monday. I'll be joining the fun a lil late.