Anyone have pic's of Zagg Invisible (Full body) sheild on Evo 4G

May 27, 2010
Visit site
My appointment is at BB at 11:30 A.M. I was offered the Zagg inisible sheild for $28.99 full body with install plus liftime warranty.. I was wondering if anyone has installed one of these on there EVO, and is it really worth $28 bucks..

kkacatin

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Check out Phantom Skinz. Much cheaper, feels as if nothing is on the device but provides the same protection and does not attract a lot of fingerprints. For it's price, they provide two films as apposed to only one with ZAGG. Save yourself the money, however you do have to wait for it to be shipped.

Phantom Skinz - Clear and Matte-Finish Protection Film for HTC Evo 4G

Tell them I sent you there. You won't be disappointed. I haven't and I've tried Zagg and BestSkinsEver.

One more thing, if you're doing the whole body, plug every port/hole with either painter tape or a piece of absorbent microfiber.

To do the tricky small pieces and tabs, align the piece and use a new, clean microfiber cloth to press down and absorb the water that seeps from the piece.

It's the quickest way to secure the trickiest parts.

Last edited:

copperavery

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Zagg

I ordered the Zagg full body glove for $15+change a couple days ago. 1/2 price sale, not sure if it is still going on. They also sent me a coupon for 1/2 pric e anything they have to be used by June 30. I know nothing about them, other than their reputation. We'll see.