Video Chatting W/ Evo

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
im convinced that it doesnt work... me and my friend both have Evo's and have been trying all day to get it to work!!

boston_ant

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been able to get Fring or Qik to work but I just tried iMovicha and it worked fine. I couldn't figure out how to get the front facing camera working, but video was being sent both ways using the back camera.

C01E

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I think that the features of fring (skype compatibility) plus qik having the complete clusterf*** with their service on the evo will probably drive me to never even really try qik and just use fring... Ill have to install it and give it a shot.

Fyahstarter

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I think that the features of fring (skype compatibility) plus qik having the complete clusterf*** with their service on the evo will probably drive me to never even really try qik and just use fring... Ill have to install it and give it a shot.

Would definitely suggest you do. When I did my video chat both audio and video were in sync and like I said I was on 3g.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Oj_Mayo

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the app "Qik HTC EVO 4G" yesterday from the market and now its not in the market anymore, but i ts an app update available for the app. SHOULD I DOWNLOAD IT? has anyone else downloaded the app yesterday before they took it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol