Transfer Video from iTunes to EVO?

sdmeier

May 7, 2010
www.godcmetro.com
I havent picked up my EVO yet (!:00 PM Appt.) but Iwas wondering if anyone could tell me, is it possible to copy a Video to the EVO?

What I have is a Digital Download of Star Trek that I got for free with my DVD purchase.

Just wondering or do I need to get creative to get the video to play :)

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was wondering this too. I have a bunch of free Digital Copies from all the Blu Rays I got and well I have used to have an iPhone so it made sense to DL them on iTunes. But doubletwist will work?

dezijan

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Checked it out?

Has anyone actually tried to do this using DoubleTwist? I have/ with the Star Trek portable movie file in WMV format. It doesn't appear to work.

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Search for the DIVX DEMO PLAYER (either here, google, or XDA). It is incredible. All you do is drag and drop the movie files into a folder, and this program will play it. It even plays .WMV's. I couldn't believe it. So far it has played EVERYTHING (and file type) I have thrown at it. I can't recommend it enough.

Oh, and it's FREE. Couldn't believe it.

K--

fozzie66

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
*if this helps*
I transfered some music videos that I brought from itunes to my Evo & they worked. But there were two that didnt work(blink 182 vids).

batsai#IM

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Any movie or tv show purchased through iTunes is protected with their Fairplay DRM. It will not play on the EVO, only on other Apple devices. Music videos however, seem to play fine as they have no DRM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool