Dreaded 2nd Shippment batch with Best Buy

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
So anyone preorder the phone but have to wait on the 2nd shipment that comes in 5-7 Days after today? I hope it comes sooner! But anyone else in the same boat as me?

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So anyone preorder the phone but have to wait on the 2nd shipment that comes in 5-7 Days after today? I hope it comes sooner! But anyone else in the same boat as me?

No, but if I preordered and I didn't get mine on the day it was released, I would be extremely upset and talk to the manager. Why? The whole purpose of preordering is to get it on the date its released.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
There are 2 Best Buys in my area and only one mobile rep during the time of pre orders gave information about 2nd shipment pre orders. The reps in the other store didn't make mention of some pre orders were for 2nd shipments only. I almost pre ordered at BB too, until that one helpful rep clued me in on all the details. Next batch I was told is due to come in next Friday in my local BB.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I did it cause Best Buy's phone warranty is amazing and they've always been good to me. And Im a silver rewards zone member so I get 1000 extra points plus im using $30 of best buy reward dollars towards the phone.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I did it cause Best Buy's phone warranty is amazing and they've always been good to me. And Im a silver rewards zone member so I get 1000 extra points plus im using $30 of best buy reward dollars towards the phone.

I'm also a premier silver reward member, but wanted the EVO during launch :cool: My family spends all the reward dollars religiously and I have none left on my account :( I'm looking forward to the private shopping event this Sunday, I hope they have EVO accessories left.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad