Didn't get an evo i hate sprint stores

natecrawIII

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
So i live in a small town where we dont have a local retail store. So i called yesterday to make sure that the closest sprint store had a phone and that i could come in and get one on launch. So i drove to the store this morning (about a 35 min drive) to arrive there at 6 am to make sure i would get an EVO. I was 2nd in line. When i got to the counter the sprint store proceeded to tell me that they were only allowed to sell EVOs to customers with their region's telephone number. I proceeded to explain to the lady that there wasn't a sprint store where i lived and this was the closest one to my house. She proceeded to tell me she was sorry I was out of luck and she couldn't sell one. The next closest store was 1.5 hours away and they were already sold out. So was every RS and BB. I have never been so pissed before in my entire life. Why the hell couldn't they sell me an EVO?!?!!??!!?! SUCH CRAP!!!

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
So i live in a small town where we dont have a local retail store. So i called yesterday to make sure that the closest sprint store had a phone and that i could come in and get one on launch. So i drove to the store this morning (about a 35 min drive) to arrive there at 6 am to make sure i would get an EVO. I was 2nd in line. When i got to the counter the sprint store proceeded to tell me that they were only allowed to sell EVOs to customers with their region's telephone number. I proceeded to explain to the lady that there wasn't a sprint store where i lived and this was the closest one to my house. She proceeded to tell me she was sorry I was out of luck and she couldn't sell one. The next closest store was 1.5 hours away and they were already sold out. So was every RS and BB. I have never been so pissed before in my entire life. Why the hell couldn't they sell me an EVO?!?!!??!!?! SUCH CRAP!!!
Well that sticks you hate all sprint stores due to the actions of that particular one.

How about being smart,
Call retentions and have them call that store requesting them to release EVO to you instead of crying foul in this forum bringing down so much EVO happiness.

natecrawIII

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Called already. Store was full of people, By the time i got through, off hold and explained everything the store had already sold all their Evo's. They told me they couldn't help me out, that I'd have to order one and wait for it to get shipped to me.

Sorry, I don't have all sprint stores just That one.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Called already. Store was full of people, By the time i got through, off hold and explained everything the store had already sold all their Evo's. They told me they couldn't help me out, that I'd have to order one and wait for it to get shipped to me.

Sorry, I don't have all sprint stores just That one.
Man that stinks sorry to jump the gun in my post.

If I were you i would make a couple more calls to retentions and ask for some kind of credit to be applied to my account for store misleading me

natecrawIII

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah they didn't know why the store wouldn't sell it to me they said they should have sold it to me and they have never heard that before ever. but by the time they understood what i was saying and i got though it was too late. I'm gonna give them a couple more calls to file complaints against the store. They said all they could do is credit my account 150 minutes even though i have unlimited...I Laughed pretty hard at that... the third time i called they gave me a $15 credit...

leonffs

May 13, 2010
Visit site
How about next time you preorder like everyone else? What makes you think you're special that you should have one reserved when you didn't preorder?

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
How about next time you preorder like everyone else? What makes you think you're special that you should have one reserved when you didn't preorder?

You couldn't pre order with the sprint stores. It was first come first serve. Maybe you should learn somethings before posting like a jerk...... :rolleyes:

muncher

May 26, 2010
Visit site
hey OP. I feel for you man. I just hope sprint takes care of you somehow... call their customer service department and let loose... worst case, you'll be able to vent some anger, and maybe they'll be smart and find a way to make things up to you.

natecrawIII

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site

How about i was at the store about to buy an EVO when the store said i couldnt. i didnt expect one waiting for me. I got there Second in line...There were still evo's there after they said no but by the time i got off customer service they had sold them all. I never said i was special or that i should have one reserved. but when i get to the counter with money to buy one and there are still EVOs in the store, I dont see why i shouldnt be able to buy one

foxbat

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I had a pre-order but the store I had ordered from had four or five bad phones so myself and a few others we're not able to get our phones. No answer on when they will have some available?

Not real impressed with Sprint. A few phones in reserve on an opening is always a good idea.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon