Who else got their phone at Sam's?

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Weird, eh? Normal sized city in South Carolina.

I went to the Sprint store and they said I couldn't use my dad's upgrade to get myself the phone.
I went to Bestbuy. Sold out.
I went to Radioshack... sold out.

I went to Sam's to pick up milk and some other stuff. Head over to the phone place just for fun.
There... I see an Evo laying around. LOL

There were Evo representatives there. I quickly run over and the guy was like "yeah I can use your dad's upgrade and get it on your phone number!"

I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
And he downloaded like 10 apps for me... showed me Google Sky... THE COOLESST APP EVER. He showed me that we were watching constellations above Australia when he pointed the phone at the floor. I was like "WTFWFK"
And him and his 3-person team made a list of apps that they thought everyone should download. There were no repeats, and so I might post the list later on if anyone's interested.

Very very cool guy.

I'm filling out a review online just for him.
Unfortunately my dad didn't get the phone. He's still debating whether to buy it after we sell our Palm Pre's.
My sister didn't get it either. She might buy it from sprint for $375 depending on how things go.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh, sorry for second post... but if your local stores run out, quickly run to Sam's and see if there are Evos left.

Also, anyone know how to check battery percentage?

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh, sorry for second post... but if your local stores run out, quickly run to Sam's and see if there are Evos left.

Also, anyone know how to check battery percentage?

I know you can download a widget for that. I also think there's a section somewhere in the settings that will display the percentage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12