Sprint corporate stores - Any of them run out of inventory?

TREOpalooza

May 30, 2010
Visit site
If anyone's heard of Sprint corporate stores running out of their Evo inventory, post it here. Citing store location would be good, too.

Anyone heard when corp stores will get get their next shipments?

bassmanxu

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Called six corporate stores in Cincinnati, OH - all sold out during late morning. They would not say how many they sold. Rep I spoke with said that they were told new shipments were coming next Monday or Tuesday. They are supposedly taking names for a waiting list to get in line for the next shipments......

bucko21

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly Yonkers NY was sold out by mid day also.. I called around 11 and the guy there said if I wanted one I had to be there within an hour otherwise they were selling out. I have NEVER seen a phone selling like this one..

bagger

May 7, 2010
Visit site
After I finished up with my best buy 7am appt, I drove by the corporate store and there were 15 people in line outside in the rain waiting for the doors to open! I couldn't believe it!

theiphonewannabe

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Each corp store had at least 40 units. I expect sell through at all those stores today or tomorrow. They have them in the warehouse though. Still available on Sprint.com. There are plenty left.

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I live in Wisconsin. All best buys, radio shacks, and Sprint stores have been sold out, before they even opened. In and around Oshkosh, that is.

mandyd78

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
The store I was at had 38 this morning and when I left at 10am only had about 2 left. They said they are getting another shipment tomorrow, but don't know how many they will get.

Vancouver WA

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
The Sprint store in Columbus, Ohio at the Easton Mall claimed to get the largest shipment of Evos in Ohio..

I got mine right at 8am.. not sure if they are sold out yet or not.

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Bought mine in Long Beach. Friend of mine hooked me up. As soon as I left she texted
me that they were already sold out. Long Beach, CA on LB Blvd. and 1st street.

the d

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I guess I'm glad I got to the Union St store when I did. I was 13th in line at a quarter to eight. By the time I left, there were easily 40 people in there.

luv2byte

May 20, 2010
Visit site
RS in Longview, WA sold out in an hour or so. I was first in line, was done in 15min. There were only 3 of us in line but within 5min of store opening the store was filling fast. The staff was nervous at that point that they pulled the preorder stock to separate from walkins. They kept saying they didn't think anyone knew they were opening at 6am, a few of us laughed at them, I looked at my salesperson and just said "read the net". They had 10 preorders and 8 for everyone else. While I was there only one person was a preorder. As I'm walking out they were talking about being sold out before normal store open hours.

muncher

May 26, 2010
Visit site
philadelphia center city was out by mid day. i got mine on 12th and chestnut around 4pm... they had gone through about 60 according to a rep.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm